****ers Watch

xty
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Im sooo mad, i was 10 marks away from my third A and soas drop me from their law course. Im so angry!

I got A law A business studies and a B in economics which i did a fast track course on and only studied for four months!!! and i achieved a B in gen studies and C in english-lit at as levels so that equalls AABBC, 430 UCAS POINTS what more do they bloody want, for f sake!! any advise as now it looks asthugh i gotta move outta london to leicester which dont get me wrong is a top 10 law uni, but i really wanted soas!!
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
You didn't meet the offer, thats the way it goes.
b4nk5y
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Man, how can you expect to come to a top class university like SOAS with less than six A's at A level?
Marmotta
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
heh, you ended up with the same grades as I did at A-level (although mine were all A2), only I was 1 mark off an A in law and 5 off one in ICT

Anyhow, short of resitting modules and postponing university for a year there isn't really much you can do Although if you really wanted to go to SOAS, then that's what I'd suggest you do (I sure as hell wish I had )
xty
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i know i didnt meet the offer and feel realy bumed out about it...god that really sucks hardcore, i guess ill phone them and beg and plead for a place...let u no how it all goes xxx
b4nk5y
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You should have begged on results day when they still had clearing spaces...
Lala18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think that SOAS had any spaces for clearing.
DafyddLlyr
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
They had spaces for sure, they put an announcement on their site the day after results announcing all their Clearing spaces had been filled up.
Realist101
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yup i missed my offer, thats the way it goes sometimes. soas is still great but looks like im goin QM. gd luck everyone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (153)
27.42%
No (405)
72.58%

Watched Threads