Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Interrail September 2014 travel buddy needed Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm planning a month long interrail trip around Europe starting September this year. I might have a friend tag along but she's not sure at the moment due to her health. Therefore I'm interested in traveling with someone who has similar plans.
    I'm looking to travel to major cities/capitals and staying for a day or two before moving on to the next one. I'm a very flexible person with dates/times and would like to be with a similar non-fussy type. Probably someone who likes to walk and doesn't mind traveling on a budget.
    Might be sleeping sometimes on a night train to save on money/time.
    I'm thinking of starting in Amsterdam and then moving in a clockwise manner throughout the continent, finally stopping in Paris and then getting back to England via the Channel.
    Won't be going any more east than Czech Rep, so sorry no Slovakia/Croatia. I suppose summer would be out by then anyway, so no need for beaches. But would like to stop for a while in Southern Italy and Athens.
    Do let me know if anyone you know is interested or if you are yourself please
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, your plans sound exactly the same as mine for September but my route is slightly different direction (Croatia anticlockwise to Paris) but stopping at all the popular places.

I'm travelling alone so would be up for meeting up in a couple of cities if you want

Daniel, 22, Sheffield

ReputationRep:
    Hi Daniel,

Sounds great. Let's get in touch. I'll pm you.

ReputationRep:
    I can't come

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.