GCSEs and A Levels without coursework

Watch this thread
kisses
Badges: 8
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What GCSEs and A Level subjects have no coursework?
German123
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
GCSE maths
GCSE RE
Bunny124
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Try edexcel for IGCSEs without coursework.
For the few subjects that do have coursework, there is usually an alternative paper you can take instead of doing the coursework.
thatitootoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
If you're a talented linguist... A-level Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish and several other languages, don't have a coursework component or an oral exam.
Okkefac
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
GCSE maths
A level maths, further maths
(most exam boards I imagine ^)

GCSE RE, A level Philosophy, (not sure if all exam boards but GCSE RE B for OCR, and AQA Philo have no coursework).

AS level history has no coursework, but it does in A2 (I think exam board OCR, history A or B I THINK. If not then just A I think?)

I don't really know any others, ^^;
kisses
Badges: 8
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thank you very much, very helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.62%
The paper was reasonable (193)
48.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.58%

Watched Threads