Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Wait...why are we on a student site watch

ReputationRep:
    when there's no school.
    -.-

ReputationRep:
    We should be out tanning and.... breaking every bone and ligament in our puny little bodies from...skateboarding down a flight of steps

On second thought...mods, take care of me and ma thread, I've got **** to do. :shades:

ReputationRep:
    Come tanning with me

ReputationRep:
    There are many people here who aren't students your comment about skateboarding amused me. The looks I'd get if I went out skateboarding :lolwut: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeceitfulDove)
    There are many people here who aren't students your comment about skateboarding amused me. The looks I'd get if I went out skateboarding :lolwut: :lol:
    Hahaa probably. I was definitely being dramatic with the skateboarding idea though in all fairness lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyanaRulesz)
    Hahaa probably. I was definitely being dramatic with the skateboarding idea though in all fairness lol
    The thing with TSR is that curiosity or the need for help brings you here and then the people and the discussions keep you here :lol: I'll prolly be around til the end of my degree in 2016, if not longer

ReputationRep:
    meh' , i dnno lmao.

I started revising :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DimzyDinaa)
    meh' , i dnno lmao.

I started revising :angel:
    Woy bae
    Anyhow I feel like I'm in school again lol
    Not a feeling I want :O

ReputationRep:
    Very true. That's why I'm off out on a long bike ride through the countryside. The weather is much too nice to be staying indoors wasting away hours on here!

ReputationRep:
    The thing with TSR is that curiosity or the need for help brings you here and then the people and the discussions keep you here :lol: I'll prolly be around til the end of my degree in 2016, if not longer
    I see. My thing is we should be at the beach or shopping centres. No? But I can see where TSR has some folks hooked...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9900)
    Very true. That's why I'm off out on a long bike ride through the countryside. The weather is much too nice to be staying indoors wasting away hours on here!
    :five: As soon as it gets a decent hr I'm outtie. Summer is my favourite season I'd recommend travel and stuff, but TSR serves it purposes.......I suppose lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9900)
    That sounds Fun!

ReputationRep:
    Because we are eternal students... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If I go out I'll end up spending money so I'm better off in TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    If I go out I'll end up spending money so I'm better off in TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
    XD But I spend money more online........

ReputationRep:
    I see. My thing is we should be at the beach or shopping centres. No? But I can see where TSR has some folks hooked...
    Yes :yy: I just had a short holiday in Mallorca last week. Having a lazy day today in the house though I would love to go out

ReputationRep:
    Yes :yy: I just had a short holiday in Mallorca last week. Having a lazy day today in the house though I would love to go out
    Ooh Majorca! Only short flight from Morocco where I'm from ^.^ I imagine the hot tan you got.

ReputationRep:
    Me too you know! Too lazy to shop the old fashioned way

ReputationRep:
    I've got better control at home lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DimzyDinaa)
    Me too you know! Too lazy to shop the old fashioned way
    I don't mind normal way to shop but it's just sooo easy to just click you know lol I actually messed myself up but..whatever.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.