Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whats the difference between Deloitte - Strategy stream and the Deloitte - Monitor Deloitte stream? Both are doing strategy surely??

ReputationRep:
    Ones working under the name Deloitte and the other under Monitor Deloitte?

ReputationRep:
    Assuming nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help??

ReputationRep:
    Well I never gone through, its better you should search it on the internet or there are some more sites from where you can get some ideas like techsecs, investopedia, savingadvice etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidCarpent)
    Well I never gone through, its better you will search it ii the internet or there are some more sites from where you will get the some ideas like techsecs, investopedia, savingadvice etc.
    What substance were you on last night when you went around giving "advice"? I'd like to purchase some

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.