Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Anyone heard about 360gsp london college in wembley and they promised job gurantee if anyone continue silver course 3 month with them and the price is 4500 and its guranteed with company work placement and work permanently .

how true they are does anybody got any idea
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I enrolled with 360gsp for the silver package and i was very happy with everything and they got me a job in IT support before I even finished all of my exams. A colleague i previously worked with recommend them to me and he finished his course and got a job through them. My experience: The training was excellent, very happy with the trainers and the quality. The support was also very good with recruitment preparation before i went on any interviews. They arranged some work experience while i was still studying and they managed to get me a permanent job shortly after. I can't fault them and will be coming back to do CCNA and VMware training soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravi s)
    Hi, I enrolled with 360gsp for the silver package and i was very happy with everything and they got me a job in IT support before I even finished all of my exams. A colleague i previously worked with recommend them to me and he finished his course and got a job through them. My experience: The training was excellent, very happy with the trainers and the quality. The support was also very good with recruitment preparation before i went on any interviews. They arranged some work experience while i was still studying and they managed to get me a permanent job shortly after. I can't fault them and will be coming back to do CCNA and VMware training soon.
    Whats the service support salary they got you?

ReputationRep:
    They said they will provide jobs in jp morgan , nhs bt and many more big companies accrding to their website but can u tell me do they made any contract paper with u or any agreement for the job gurantee. If yes which company you working for and I would be happy with u and if u can send me ur phone number or contact number [email protected] or give me a ring 07868011588 then I will talk to u as I cant trust this colleges as they making money out of it

thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi ravi r u working for them or u also working for 360gsp or

ReputationRep:
    i got appointment with 360gsp tomorrow, did u enrol into this course? if yes, how is it? thanks

ReputationRep:
    The job guarantee offer is only for attracting people to get into join the course. This is totally fake.They don't have even professional certified teacher. so, the best thing you can do online course rather than join 360gsp. If any one thinking to join there is waste of money. Once a join a course they only ask for money. As a previous student of 360Gsp, I strongly don't recommend anybody to study there.you can see their advertisement news papers and online websites. This is only for attracting people, don't trust them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdulawal2003)
    Hi guys,
    Anyone heard about 360gsp london college in wembley and they promised job gurantee if anyone continue silver course 3 month with them and the price is 4500 and its guranteed with company work placement and work permanently .

how true they are does anybody got any idea
    thanks

The job guarantee offer is only for attracting people to get into join the course. This is totally fake.They don't have even professional certified teacher. so, the best thing you can do online course rather than join 360gsp. If any one thinking to join there is waste of money. Once a join a course they only ask for money. As a previous student of 360Gsp, I strongly don't recommend anybody to study there.you can see their advertisement news papers and online websites. This is only for attracting people, don't trust them.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like it may well be a scam.

ReputationRep:
    I have been to this college myself, and took the job package they offered. The training was good, the trainers were very clued on and gave you good insight into the IT industry as they've been around the block themselves. After finishing the package the college assisted me with getting my first job! They gave me work experience, helped me construct my CV and also helping me with interview techniques.

ReputationRep:
    Everything was superb from exception training to great knowledgeable staff and got a job straight after.
    Highly recommend them for anyone looking to get into IT or further career.

ReputationRep:
    Wow I'm convinced, that definitely does not look like a representative of the company in question making fake accounts to further their advertising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferhanahmad)
    I have been to this college myself, and took the job package they offered. The training was good, the trainers were very clued on and gave you good insight into the IT industry as they've been around the block themselves. After finishing the package the college assisted me with getting my first job! They gave me work experience, helped me construct my CV and also helping me with interview techniques.
    (Original post by amersal)
    Everything was superb from exception training to great knowledgeable staff and got a job straight after.
    Highly recommend them for anyone looking to get into IT or further career.
    Both if these posters bigging up the company have only 1 post so they obviously work for this company, I was interested but their deviousness has put me off! be smarter in future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravi s)
    and another

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Quick link:

Unanswered IT and technology threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.