Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where are the summer sales on? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have all the stores gone into summer sales now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mairead4)
    Have all the stores gone into summer sales now?
    I went to bank, dorothy Perkins, select, they all have huge sales. I didn't even expect to buy at bank but the sales were so big that I ended up buying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not all the stores goes on sails, all these shops goes on discounts in the season end.

ReputationRep:
    I think all the retailers are in sales now? There's a site you can look at which shows all the current clothing sales going on - salefollower.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat44)
    I think all the retailers are in sales now? There's a site you can look at which shows all the current clothing sales going on - salefollower.co.uk
    Love it! Thanks v much.

ReputationRep:
    River Island summer sale started yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat44)
    River Island summer sale started yesterday
    Thanks v much

ReputationRep:
    Anyone shop in the Next sale? I spent WAY too much!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone shop in the Next sale? I spent WAY too much!
    I totally missed the Next sale - gutted! Dorothy Perkins have a great sale at the mo though. I'll have to spend my pennies there.

ReputationRep:
    Do Superdry not have a summer sale? I've been waiting for one, but no sale so far....

ReputationRep:
    Do Superdry not have a summer sale? I've been waiting for one, but no sale so far....
    Dont think they even have sales.
    I think they send their old stock to Tk maxx, superdry outlet stores and their superdry eBay outlet store.

Never saw a sale in superdry loll but hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.