Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for people for a house share beginning september 2014 Watch

ReputationRep:
    HI, I'm Vanessa. Myself and my good friend Tom are looking for 2 other people for a houseshare. We've been looking around the harringey/archway/islington type (about zones 2-3 north london). Our budget is is 130max a week not including bills.

About us:
    I have just graduated from UCL having studied History with a European language and will be doing my masters (part-time) in Medieval and Renaissance studies whilst working.
    Tom has just graduated from Cambridge, also having studied History and will be doing his PGC next year.

We are both super easy going and always up for a trip to the pub or an impromptu movie/games night so please get in touch.

Thanks!
    Vanessa

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm due to be starting a masters degree in art history at UCL in September, I'm very easy going and would be looking around the same areas, so if you're interested in buddying up do let me know! I live in Cambridge, so it's fairly easy for me to get to London for viewings.

ReputationRep:
    HI!

We've actually put the holding deposit down on a house. The rooms are something like £100 p/w and the house itself is practically next door to Turnpike lane station. We'd be moving in last week of August after they've done some work on the house. If thats all cool with you we can call the agent and arrange another viewing. Maybe pub after to get to know each other?

Tom has photos I think, so if you have an email address I can pass it along to him and he can send you the images. The garden(!) is a little overgrown and it needs a lick of paint (which will be done before moving it) but its an absolute steal.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vanessa and Tom!
    Are you two still looking for a flatmate? My name is Kat, and both the company and the house sound exactly like what I am looking for! I am 24 and I just graduated from University of Glasgow where I studied Sociology and Anthropology. In September, I will be starting my MSc in Medical Anthropology in UCL.
    Let me know if the search is still on and I'll tell you more about myself!
    Kat

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vanessa and Tom!
    Are you two still looking for a flatmate? My name is Kat, and both the company and the house sound exactly like what I am looking for! I am 24 and I just graduated from University of Glasgow where I studied Sociology and Anthropology. In September, I will be starting my MSc in Medical Anthropology in UCL.
    Let me know if the search is still on and I'll tell you more about myself!
    Kat

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vanessa,

I'm starting my masters in UCL next month and looking for flatmates too. I've a limited budget too and you sound really nice so if you're still recruiting let me know!

Thanks!

Jenny.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.