Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    I'm German and I'm moving to England this September.
    I am not sure how it works in the UK but in Germany everyone must be registered at the registration office ( if i translated it right / Einwohnermeldeamt and Auslaenderbehoerde just in case someone knows what is it )
    is it the same in England? and what documents do people usually need to provide for registrations in the UK?

thanks in advance
    A

ReputationRep:
    It might be worth a visit to the britishexpat forum > moving to england department for some informed input.. good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you have a good time here in the uk :-) :-) where are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it was too late to apply for universities in june so i decided to retake my alevels
    im going to do an access to HE course at kensington and chelsea college starting in september and will have to apply for universities untill january

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.