Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    JUST BEEN ACCEPTED TO DMU.
    I AM NOW LOOKING FOR A STUDIO FLAT TO TAKE OVER WITH THE FOLLOWING:

1...CONTRACT TO START FROM SEPTEMBER (NO SUMMER RENT UNLESS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR BY SOMEONE WHO WANTS ME TO TAKEOVER)

2... BILLS (GAS, ELECTRIC AND WATER) MUST BE ALL INCLUSIVE

3...LENIENT IN TERMS OF RENT INSTALMENTS (CA THEY ADJUST MY RENT DATE ACCORDING TO MY STUDENT FINANCE PAYMENT DATES, IF I SEND THEM A COPY.)

4...MUST BE PRACTICAL AND GOOD IN SIZE

5...CLOSE TO DMU CAMPUS!!

HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have messaged you about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedmuch93)

1...CONTRACT TO START FROM SEPTEMBER (NO SUMMER RENT UNLESS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR BY SOMEONE WHO WANTS ME TO TAKEOVER)

3...LENIENT IN TERMS OF RENT INSTALMENTS (CA THEY ADJUST MY RENT DATE ACCORDING TO MY STUDENT FINANCE PAYMENT DATES, IF I SEND THEM A COPY.)

HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Hello. There is a CODE studio flat available on Eastern Boulevard for £105 per week for 48 weeks. Includes utility bills, the gym, cinema room and the games room. Contact 07518677399 for further details. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedmuch93)

HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hi, i have a brand new studio, on code upperton road. it is for £105 per week, for 48 weeks and I am offering a reward of £150 for anyone who takes over!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.