Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Needing maybe 1 or 2 more people to rent a 4-5 bed in Brighton!
    Already have two guys on board, looking for maybe female, but not to fussed.
    We're all attending BIMM and will be starting in October of this year.
    Give me an PM if you're interested , we're all friendly people !

ReputationRep:
    hello,

i will be starting at bimm as well in october, i'd be interested in sharing a flat.

ReputationRep:
    Hey wicked, pm me

ReputationRep:
    ok! i've sent you one!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my girlfriend are at BIMM in October and will be needing a place, message me if you still have these rooms!

ReputationRep:
    Hey ,yeah we're still looking for places , but it would be wicked to havextra people, are you on facebook ? and will the both of you be sharing a room ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just search my profile name on Facebook Maybe, we are not sure yet we could get a group message going?

ReputationRep:
    Okayy, just had a guy drop out so seem even more perfect!I'll add you into our facebook msg group

ReputationRep:
    Hey there im starting bimm in october looking for a room, pm if you are still looking
    thanks Rob, Facebook Robert Baker

ReputationRep:
    Heey, I'm studying at BIMM starting sept/October and was looking for a room, if you're still looking for people you can message me or add me on Facebook Gabriele Briedyte

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.