What are you doing this summer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Revising? Tanning? Sleeping?
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldhell)
    Revising? Tanning? Sleeping?
    Enjoying myself after A Levels. Have a few mini holidays planned, and seeing friends etc.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Enjoying myself after A Levels. Have a few mini holidays planned, and seeing friends etc.

How about you?
    Where are you going? I've been reading a lot of books and doing some volunteering and work experiences. I'm staying in the uk do you recommend anywhere nice?
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldhell)
    Where are you going? I've been reading a lot of books and doing some volunteering and work experiences. I'm staying in the uk do you recommend anywhere nice?
    Cardiff, Norfolk and the peak district :woo: That's great, where do you volunteer/work?

I think pretty much anywhere you go, you can see and do lots - so yeah Are you thinking of going somewhere then?

ReputationRep:
    6 days til I go interrailling for a month! Other than that, nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to the beach almost every day, counting down the days until A level results come out I've got no holidays planned but I'm already pretty tanned (tan? tanned? hmmm)

ReputationRep:
    Caring for the nephew dearest. 9-6pm, 45 hours a week, it's basically a job with no pay. It started this summer but I'll probably be doing it until he's old enough for nursery. I'm scared to see what happens when I'm in uni - my mum won't care to keep up the routine I've set for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Caring for the nephew dearest. 9-6pm, 45 hours a week, it's basically a job with no pay. It started this summer but I'll probably be doing it until he's old enough for nursery. I'm scared to see what happens when I'm in uni - my mum won't care to keep up the routine I've set for him.
    9-6?! Wow

ReputationRep:
    I hope to complete at least half my novel, "Simulation".
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I've been on my holiday already so now I'm just gonna chill, study here and there and get through every episode of Star Trek - The Next Generation

ReputationRep:
    6 weeks field work for my dissertation and try to find work experience or a part time job afterwards.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to get out on some long walks into the countryside now that exams are well and truly out of the way, and hopefully see some interesting wildlife. That and preparing for my driving test at the start of August.

I'm also thinking about getting a blog started.

ReputationRep:
    watching movies that I always wanted to watch . thats my best achievement so far
    i've also planned some charity work , reading books and exercises .

ReputationRep:
    Finishing Breaking Bad, then I will be binge watching movies.

ReputationRep:
    Work, work, work, no matter what.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a summer internship in the city of London , i need money and the experience. Might do a few instagram photowalks too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.