Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I am an A2 student desperately waiting for my results. I firmed Imperial for biochemistry and I need AAA to get in, but I am starting to get really scared about my grades.

C4 was a total ***** and I think I am going to narrowly miss out on an A for maths and end up with a B, which will mean that I will miss my offer since I will only have AAB I am really really stressed out, I literally couldn't even enjoy my school prom because I was sooo freaking scared.

Do you think there is a possibility that imperial will still accept me?
    If there is anyone who got into Imperial with their grades below the minimum requirements, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! i don't even have my gcses to back me up because I messed around at gcses and only got 1A* and 8As

And one final question: in the event that i do not get 3As (which i really hope will not happen) then do you guys think I should take a gap year and retake some modules and then apply or do you think I should go to my insurance (ox brookes)? I really dont wanna go there by the way....

And if anyone retook some modules during their gap year, can you tell me what it was like? how does it work? does the grade remain as 'pending' on your ucas form? how do unis take it?

thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    Bumpp

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.