The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Would love to meet new people before I start!

Hello everyone,

I'm Fliss (originally from Liverpool) and will be 23 by the time I start (old I know :colondollar:) and would hopefully like to meet some people starting at CCCU before we all start in September (I start on the 22nd). I will be doing BSc Ecology & Conservation but starting with a Science Foundation Year because I haven't studied for a long time now. I know the city quite well so would love to just go around Canterbury and have a few drinks or something and obviously it will be nearer to the time we start :smile:

I live about half an hour away from Canterbury so will be commuting as I have a full time job currently and I rent but will be working part time by the time September comes around!

If anyone is interested then please let me know!

Fliss :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone? :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by FelicityMarie
Hello everyone,

I'm Fliss (originally from Liverpool) and will be 23 by the time I start (old I know :colondollar:) and would hopefully like to meet some people starting at CCCU before we all start in September (I start on the 22nd). I will be doing BSc Ecology & Conservation but starting with a Science Foundation Year because I haven't studied for a long time now. I know the city quite well so would love to just go around Canterbury and have a few drinks or something and obviously it will be nearer to the time we start :smile:

I live about half an hour away from Canterbury so will be commuting as I have a full time job currently and I rent but will be working part time by the time September comes around!

If anyone is interested then please let me know!

Fliss :redface:

Hey Fliss! I'm doing Foundation Science with the plan of studying Animal Science afterwards! I'm from Faversham :smile:
I'm Nathan and I will be doing the Science Foundation degree as well (for Environmental Science). I can't wait to start, Canterbury seems like such a nice little town.

Quick Reply

Latest