Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody. I have sent in my SAAS application on June 6th and still haven't heard anything from them. I only requested for tuition payment, no loans or grants. The website just says that they guarantee to process all fully completed application received by June 30th before the start of the course, but I am preoccupied because I seem to understand that they usually reply within one or two weeks (and indeed the website says to contact SAAS if I haven't heard from them within 28 days)
    I fear I might have missed something in my application and it might not be complete, but shouldn't they have told me that?
    It's already been 26 days and if something is missing in my application I have now missed the June 30th deadline. Am I the only here with this problem?

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 12th of June and only just got a letter this morning. It wasn't a break down of payments, just a heads up about my application so don't worry. You will be fine - hopefully you have already heard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellieb)
    Hello everybody. I have sent in my SAAS application on June 6th and still haven't heard anything from them. I only requested for tuition payment, no loans or grants. The website just says that they guarantee to process all fully completed application received by June 30th before the start of the course, but I am preoccupied because I seem to understand that they usually reply within one or two weeks (and indeed the website says to contact SAAS if I haven't heard from them within 28 days)
    I fear I might have missed something in my application and it might not be complete, but shouldn't they have told me that?
    It's already been 26 days and if something is missing in my application I have now missed the June 30th deadline. Am I the only here with this problem?
    I wouldn't worry about it, even if you did have to send extra stuff to them after the June 30th date, you'll still get your money before the start of the course. When I was starting first year I didn't send my application till the start of August due to a problem with evidence of income and I still got my tuition fees paid in time

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles

Official student finance zone

Quick Link

Unanswered SAAS Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.