Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please please help me I really need this job I just have applied for Metro Bank Cashier and i got an email saying that I will have phone interview which will include maths test can anyone tell me if they had a same interview before i am really serious about this job plz help me out

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    How did the telephone interview go? I've got one soon for the same role same bank.

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten through to the auditions? I've got mine today and don't know what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    Although you book a half hour time slot, the phone interview took 15 minutes. Questions asked were; Why do you want to work for Metro Bank? What makes Metro Bank different? Do you have at least a 'c' in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent? How would your past colleagues describe the you? Then 5 simple maths questions which you need to get 4/5 correct (e.g. 76-90, 4% of 56, 12x20). You may use a calculator.. after all, it's a phone interview.Pretty easy - don't stress

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.