Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What things about society/groups of people do you hate the most? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'll go first...

1. When you're in a restaurant and you have young parents who are allowing their children to climb over the tables, shout, scream, run around and not sitting still colouring in their kiddies pack as they should be doing. Discipline seems to go out of the window.

2. When you're in a supermarket and you see overweight parents buy a trolley's worth of junk food for their 10 year old who is already pushing 25 stone. Parents should take greater responsibility for their young children's diet. Oddly, it just so happen the parents are usually fat, don't use standard English, covered in tattoos and wear clothes that don't fit. The children are also left to run around putting in whatever they want.

3. Individualism and this obsession with 'human rights'. Human rights about life and free trials are not my problem but it's the silly 'rights' that don't actually appear in the HRA. Fore example I was watching a documentary about the police, they stopped a young lad matching the description of a criminal. Upon questioning the youth kept saying 'It's my human right not to tell you my name." Another one in the case of Mr & Mrs Chapti who claimed being required to speak English was against their 'human rights'. Another man was prevented by the police from taking a short cut across electrified railway lines, he claimed being stopped was against his human rights. It's gone too far and too many people use human rights as an excuse for bad behaviour, bad manners, or stupidity.

4. Council estates are usually run down, dirty and give the impression people don't care (this is the same for some houses in private residential estates) I've raised this one before and people usually respond with "they don't have the money to make them look nice" but that's stupid. It doesn't cost a lot to call for your council to collect rubbish instead of dumping in in a front garden, keeping hedges trimmed back, cleaning the windows, weeding between the patio. People need to take more care with their thing.

5. Fat and obese people who ignore all medical advice and continue to scoff a lorry of crap everyday. They then expect the NHS to treat their Type 2 diabetes and other medical problems. People who are fat or obese due to a condition are excusable but the people who just don't eat healthily out of arrogance and are slowly killing themselves are not.

Someone else go...

ReputationRep:
    I don't like people called Matt.

ReputationRep:
    Obese women in the work place just disgust me for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Obese folks who shift the bad habits onto their children.
    Bros who squat in the curl rack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Obese women in the work place just disgust me for some reason.
    Obese people in fast food restaurants too. I'm surprised there's not a blog dedicated to naming and shaming them.

ReputationRep:
    Kids who are like 13 and think drinking is the only thing that they have to have a good time and then go waste their lives by getting convictions yet when you talk to them, it's just "I don't care, I have nothing else to do"

Ggrrr! Just people who think they know it all!!

ReputationRep:
    Katie Hopkins, what are you doing on a student forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blues Clues)
    Katie Hopkins, what are you doing on a student forum?
    Research We needed to discover our social etiquette superiority :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.