Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have just graduated but have no job/internship lined up. I know many are in this position at the moment. Could anyone help with getting an internship/ going about getting one?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps, apply to some?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was in this position last year actually, and ended up doing a placement with Capital Placement. have a look at their website? capital-placement.com

I went to mumbai for 8 weeks and I thought it was amazing! got to see india as well getting experience.

have a look and see if it's good for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pranay123)
    Hey,

I was in this position last year actually, and ended up doing a placement with Capital Placement. have a look at their website? capital-placement.com

I went to mumbai for 8 weeks and I thought it was amazing! got to see india as well getting experience.

have a look and see if it's good for you!
    Cheers. What areas do they do and are the companies well-reputed? How was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rehman123)
    Cheers. What areas do they do and are the companies well-reputed? How was it?
    Yeah! i worked with one of the top 10 investment banks in india, and even if you look at their website they work with companies like Ernst & Young, addidas and tata. they look pretty big as well.

And while i was there i went with about 7 other students, and they were all almost doing different things, there was a couple of law interns even consultancy and there was 3 of us in total doing investment banking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pranay123)
    Yeah! i worked with one of the top 10 investment banks in india, and even if you look at their website they work with companies like Ernst & Young, addidas and tata. they look pretty big as well.

And while i was there i went with about 7 other students, and they were all almost doing different things, there was a couple of law interns even consultancy and there was 3 of us in total doing investment banking
    Yeah iv just had a look at the company, there are some good company names! So they organise accommodation and travel for you as well which is ideal. Is they're accommodation decent, being a foreign country and all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rehman123)
    Yeah iv just had a look at the company, there are some good company names! So they organise accommodation and travel for you as well which is ideal. Is they're accommodation decent, being a foreign country and all?
    They organise accommodation for you but you gotta get your own flight tickets. they told me where to get them from though you get a deal if you go to their travel agent and you get a deal. something like that anyway I'm sure they'll tell you as well if you choose 'em.

when i went we were all staying in a 4 star hotel for the 2 months, free wifi, gym membership and pretty much everything was included. They even paid for breakfast! it was pretty good and i would defo recommend it to anyone who is looking for an internship abroad.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. 8 for the effort in creating 2 separate accounts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePauper)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well spotted :lol:.

Your attention to detail is on point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePauper)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good work PP, report this next time so we know.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.