Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is a page for everyone coming to DMU to study Animation in 2014 to introduce themselves and get to know each other.

My name is Darrell Wright, and I'll be starting Animation this year.
    Im 20 years old, from Ireland and cant wait to be back in Leicester!

There is also a facebook account called "Animation DMU 2014" so check that out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarrellWright)
    This is a page for everyone coming to DMU to study Animation in 2014 to introduce themselves and get to know each other.

My name is Darrell Wright, and I'll be starting Animation this year.
    Im 20 years old, from Ireland and cant wait to be back in Leicester!

There is also a facebook account called "Animation DMU 2014" so check that out!
    Hi Darrell I'm Lily & I'll be starting the Game Art Design course at DMU in September.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Abi I'm also going to be starting the Animation course in Sept
    I tried looking on Facebook for the group you mentioned but I cant find it, because I couldn't find anything to do with our course I made my own page for people to join, but since there's already one, can I add you on Facebook so I can get a link to it? It would be good to get to know people a bit before we start :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abitherr)
    Hey, I'm Abi I'm also going to be starting the Animation course in Sept
    I tried looking on Facebook for the group you mentioned but I cant find it, because I couldn't find anything to do with our course I made my own page for people to join, but since there's already one, can I add you on Facebook so I can get a link to it? It would be good to get to know people a bit before we start :cool:
    I'm not going to be doing animation, but I found the group so thought I'd give you the link since I'm online anyway :P

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DMUanimation/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Lily! I sent a join group request
    yeah, I saw on your last post on this thread youre doing the game art design course, my boyfriend is also doing that course, hes in the groups if youve seen anyone called jacob green :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? That's awesome! Yeah I've talked to him a bit when he joined the group Pretty cool that you'll be working in the same building. which accommodation are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lily_D)
    Oh really? That's awesome! Yeah I've talked to him a bit when he joined the group Pretty cool that you'll be working in the same building. which accommodation are you in?
    Haha yeah it should be pretty good
    I'm in Liberty Park, you?
    You can add me on facebook if you like, its the Abi Rowe with the purple hair aha

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my name is Kwame- but you can call me Kai. I'm going to be studying Animation this September. I thought I should introduce myself and get to know people before I attended.

ReputationRep:
    AH! this is exciting! HELLO EVERYONE! ive left it very late to start looking for people also studying animation at dmu, but im so happy to have found this and the fb group!!!!
    HOW IS EVERYONE?!
    sorry... I'm too happy about this XD I've spent 6 months after my foundation degree working in an overpriced garden center cafe, so I cant wait to get back to uni
    MANY HUGS TO EVERYONE

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.