Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a Placement student working in St Andrews hospital in Northampton this September but am struggling to find housing, any advice on landlords/agencies welcome!

ReputationRep:
    We have a spare bed at a property off campus based near campus...£85 a week bills included

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Gareth,
    I am really interested. Is there a room still available?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy

I'm Katie. I'm a second year whose in a private house and my house mate has dropped out near town and st Andrews

Let me know X

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Are you still looking for someone to fill the room?
    if so i am interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Gareth,
    Is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    just wondering what estate agent/landlord you went with in your second year as i am looking for 2nd year ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.