Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Pharmacy at Huddersfield (2014 entry) ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_jn)
    I am! Cannot wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_jn)
    (Original post by hype)
    I am! Cannot wait!
    What do you like about the pharmacy course at Huddersfield? I'll be applying for the 2015 entry and atm im confused on where to apply. any help would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hype)
    I am! Cannot wait!
    Woo me neither . Im just waiting for my place to be confirmed at the moment. Have you booked your accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    What do you like about the pharmacy course at Huddersfield? I'll be applying for the 2015 entry and atm im confused on where to apply. any help would be appreciated
    Hii, when I went to the interview for Pharmacy all the staff and students seemed really friendly and welcoming unlike some other places I went to. I like the fact that Huddersfield do their research project in year 3 rather than year 4 of the course, so you don't have to worry about that in your final year as its done.Maybe someone that has already studied there will be able to give you more info. Also I would suggest checking it out, maybe on an open day or something. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_jn)
    Woo me neither . Im just waiting for my place to be confirmed at the moment. Have you booked your accommodation yet?
    I did a foundation year so my place has already been confirmed and I'm already living in my accommodation what about you? Where will you be living?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hype)
    I did a foundation year so my place has already been confirmed and I'm already living in my accommodation what about you? Where will you be living?
    That's great! . I had my place comfirmed two days ago. I did a foundation year as well. Just looking for accommodation atm. Do you have any recommendations? I would appreciate any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_jn)
    That's great! . I had my place comfirmed two days ago. I did a foundation year as well. Just looking for accommodation atm. Do you have any recommendations? I would appreciate any help
    I lived in Snow Island last year and loved it, it was clean and everyone was so friendly, as well as it being just a short walk to the University, and the town centre! I'd definitely recommend it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hype)
    Hey, I just wanted to ask which foundation year it was that you went on to do at Hudds. I'm looking around for Pharmacy courses but just in case things do not go as smooth, I was thinking of keeping such a foundation course as a back-up. If possible, could you send me a link if it is available on the website? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_jn)
    where did you do the foundation year and how hard was it, because i think i might have to do one because i dont think my exams went as i hoped, I'm still deciding if its worth doing A level resits or doing a foundation year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_jn)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if any of you got a letter sent to your school (along with a personal one) from Andrew Adams re your interview at Huddersfield (this was in December or even earlier)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilkawaii)
    Hey, I just wanted to ask which foundation year it was that you went on to do at Hudds. I'm looking around for Pharmacy courses but just in case things do not go as smooth, I was thinking of keeping such a foundation course as a back-up. If possible, could you send me a link if it is available on the website? Thank you
    It was Foundation Science (Extended Degree), you should definitely check it out! http://www.hud.ac.uk/courses/2015-16...c-hons-degree/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haseebi82)
    where did you do the foundation year and how hard was it, because i think i might have to do one because i dont think my exams went as i hoped, I'm still deciding if its worth doing A level resits or doing a foundation year.
    I did it at The University of Huddersfield and I'd definitely recommend it I'd say it's easier than A-Levels you just need to ensure that you keep up with the work load and you should be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hype)
    It was Foundation Science (Extended Degree), you should definitely check it out! http://www.hud.ac.uk/courses/2015-16...c-hons-degree/
    Thank you ever so much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.