The Student Room Group

How do girls let guys know that they like them? FINALLY IT SHALL BE REVEALED...

Scroll to see replies

I'd love it if girls asked guys out, but for the most part, they don't. Usually they give away hints, and get frustrated if a guy doesn't pick up on them.

In my view, no gender should have any expectations on the other. Women shouldn't expect men to conform to gender roles, and men shouldn't expect women to conform to them either.

Personally, I'd rather be single the rest of my life than be with a woman who had a very sexist idea of what she wanted out of me.
Er...um... Maybe just tell them :smile:
Reply 122
The girls that say they want guys to approach them first, are often the same girls that get used and dumped and say all guys are a$$holes.

Nothing is going to be given to you in life, unless you go out and pursue it. The same applies to looking for your ideal boyfriend. Equality works both ways.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Danz123
I'd love it if girls asked guys out, but for the most part, they don't. Usually they give away hints, and get frustrated if a guy doesn't pick up on them.

In my view, no gender should have any expectations on the other. Women shouldn't expect men to conform to gender roles, and men shouldn't expect women to conform to them either.

Personally, I'd rather be single the rest of my life than be with a woman who had a very sexist idea of what she wanted out of me.

Issue is, the hints are not exclusive to romantic attraction.
If a girl looks at you, she likes you. This is guaranteed to be true, 100% of the time.
Like this:

Quick Reply