The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Invite to PWC phone interview.
Original post by Consultingstude
Applied some time in September I think. Management Consulting scheme.

They took awhile to response. N well done on PWC too. Consulting scheme as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Invite to EY final interview, at last!
Original post by bankonthis
They took awhile to response. N well done on PWC too. Consulting scheme as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, MC there too!
Numerical, then if you pass that you get the logical.

Thanks! Are they hard and what type? SHL? I got an email saying they have to be done before the 2nd of December
Original post by samsicle
Thanks! Are they hard and what type? SHL? I got an email saying they have to be done before the 2nd of December

what division is this for do you know? I applied quite late so if I don't get their tests that means my app doesnt get considered?
Original post by bankonthis
what division is this for do you know? I applied quite late so if I don't get their tests that means my app doesnt get considered?

Management Consultancy might be different for each stream?
Original post by samsicle

Yeh, SHL. Well, the same as all the other tests really. Just done the numerical and then the logical.
(edited 9 years ago)
Invite to EY final interview, at last!

congrats on your interview. Which division did you apply to and can you please tell me what questions you got asked in your first round. cheers
Hi guys. I've applied for the lead advisory role at EY, does anybody have information on what sort of qualifications will be pursued in the graduate programme and how long the programme is? I've tried the website but there is no info they do say you'll be working towards ICAS Institute of charted Accountant scotland but that is for Corporate finance overall which includes other roles as well including transactions and I'm not sure if that qualification is applicable to lead advisory.
Original post by jack_the_ripper
congrats on your interview. Which division did you apply to and can you please tell me what questions you got asked in your first round. cheers

Advisory Performance Improvement. Errrm I cant remember the questions as my first round was about 4 months ago now! But if you look on wikijobs it has a list somewhere.
Anyone heard back from OC&C RE first round interview???
Reply 672
Original post by ghettoyouth

How was their first round interview like ???
Original post by ghettoyouth

Original post by Lashy21
How was their first round interview like ???

I thought first round interviews were next week? GY, do you mean hearing back after the interview, or if we've been invited to one?
Original post by wisepirate
Dare I ask but...Any news from Monitor Deloitte???

Still nothing
Does anyone know what you are likely to be doing in lead advisory at EY in your first year? Are there any qualifications that you'll be Pursueing such ICAS? The website is too generic and there are lots of programmes within corporate finance
Original post by jimbo131
I thought first round interviews were next week? GY, do you mean hearing back after the interview, or if we've been invited to one?

Whether you guys have received invites or not? apologies for the confusion.
If anyone's applying to ibm and has any questions pm me - received my offer last week
Can someone advise me which of all the numerical test services that offers the best value for money. Graduatemonkey is very expensive but is it worth it? Assesementday is cheap but that comes only with prepexams and no tutorials. I am looking for both kenexa and SHL.
has anyone done the assessment centre at ibm because mine is next week and need some help?
how is the presentation and anyone remember the topics about the group tasks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending