The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ksimmonds
Have you heard back yet?

Nope, you?
Original post by Mustgetintoib
Nope, you?

No I'm not sure how long it should take - when I applied two years ago I heard within 3 days of passing the test- this year has been a lot longer
Original post by Ksimmonds
No I'm not sure how long it should take - when I applied two years ago I heard within 3 days of passing the test- this year has been a lot longer

It's still early days. I think everyone is on holiday now. It is still August and I think most interviews take place at least in September or later so let's keep waiting.
For Deloitte & KPMG did anyone submit a Cover Letter?
Original post by wisepirate
For Deloitte & KPMG did anyone submit a Cover Letter?

If I remember correctly, there isn't an option to add a cover letter, just a CV.
Yeah there isn't specifically but I was wondering if people were attaching cover letters with their CV upload
Rejected from Deloitte post tests (never been rejected after online tests before!!); through to AC for EY.
Reply 67
Rejected at EY post-first interview. Now waiting for PwC to open for the 2015 intake....don't know if I want to go for KPMG. Can anybody tell me how good is the consulting business of Accenture?
Reply 68
Original post by ramadi88
Rejected at EY post-first interview. Now waiting for PwC to open for the 2015 intake....don't know if I want to go for KPMG. Can anybody tell me how good is the consulting business of Accenture?

Accenture is good. Also why not go for KPMG? Take every chance you can!
Original post by Consultingstude
Rejected from Deloitte post tests (never been rejected after online tests before!!); through to AC for EY.

How long after taking your tests did you hear back from Deloitte?

Good luck with EY!
Reply 70
Original post by Throwaway2521
How long after taking your tests did you hear back from Deloitte?

Good luck with EY!

Hey, I heard back from Deloitte after my numerical test after about 5 days and almost a week for the critical thinking test but they might have delayed their response time more now seeing as they are making changes to their recruitment process. I've been waiting more than two weeks to find out if I've got an interview!
Reply 71

Do you know when PwC open for the 2015 intake by any chance?
Original post by Mustgetintoib
It's still early days. I think everyone is on holiday now. It is still August and I think most interviews take place at least in September or later so let's keep waiting.

Did you change your mind about career direction? (Your username is quite telling :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by ekta9
Do you know when PwC open for the 2015 intake by any chance?

I'm guessing September 1, as is for most of the other Big4. EY just wanted a head start, I guess, to get the best candidates early in the race. EY and Accenture seem to be the only ones ahead
Original post by AnimalSpirit
Did you change your mind about career direction? (Your username is quite telling :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still into IB :P but just advisory division, e.g. financial advisory and m&a advisory. So I am interested in both IB and consulting :smile:
Reply 75
I'm guessing September 1, as is for most of the other Big4. EY just wanted a head start, I guess, to get the best candidates early in the race. EY and Accenture seem to be the only ones ahead

Ah ok thanks! Deloitte opened up quite early in July too! :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by zcaperune
For most of the big 4 firms, they require a B for maths at GCSE level, I only got a C in IGCSE maths, but I made up for it in the International Baccalaureate where I obtained a 7 (the highest mark) for maths studies. Do you think it's worth a shot for me to apply to these firms? Thanks in advance.

Yes - stick it down in the exceptional circumstances box than you had a bad result at GSCE for X reason but have studied maths at a higher level and achieved a strong grade of Y.
Does anyone have an idea of when MBB typically open for applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimalSpirit
Does anyone have an idea of when MBB typically open for applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile

M is usually the month of OCtober
Reply 79
Anyone received an interview from Deloitte for Graduate Consulting September 2015 intake yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending