Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Need help have a induction next wet at Next Retail Sales Support Team . Had my phone interview and told to come in for induction what documents do i need. Also was yd a email will be sent of confirmation or some sort of email what is it need HELP ASAP PLEASE !?😁

ReputationRep:
    I had an induction about 2 years ago and the role was a sales assistant, well we were in a group and one of the managers showed us around the store and we had to watch a video about 20 mins long. I know you have a different role but it might be similar. Now documents, take your pasport and driving licence and national insurance number, those are the usual things employers need.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get the job?

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a email confirming the interview or told to bring in a form which they will email you? With payroll number or some sort ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newjob)
    Need help have a induction next wet at Next Retail Sales Support Team . Had my phone interview and told to come in for induction what documents do i need. Also was yd a email will be sent of confirmation or some sort of email what is it need HELP ASAP PLEASE !?
    I applied for it too. Could you tell me what the interview is like and what they ask? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Questioned asked.
    What would i bring to the role. How would my friends describe me. What is good customer service. What are my current achievements. Questions asked was told to come in for a induction after interview. Hope that helps good luck

ReputationRep:
    Need help have a induction next wet at Next Retail Sales Support Team . Had my phone interview and told to come in for induction what documents do i need. Also was yd a email will be sent of confirmation or some sort of email what is it need HELP ASAP PLEASE !?������
    Hi, I had my call yesterday and was told to come to the induction on Monday. The woman never mentioned anything about an email to me but a few people have said they was told to look out for an email, I'm confused myself haha.

ReputationRep:
    ive just had my telephone interview and told to attend an induction .. does this mean i have the job? anyone know what the induction is? also she said i will recieve an email tomorrow confirming date and time but she said all i need to take is ID like passport or birth certificate

ReputationRep:
    Over the phone what do they say to you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi need help on working out shift my hours on email it said total hours are 6.00 when it is more e.g

Week 1: 5:00am-9:30am 6:00am-10:00am
    Week 2 10:00am-14:00pm 10:00am-12:00pm

These are the only shifts am working HELP!! Why does it say only 6 hours??!

ReputationRep:
    Yes you have ! Good luck !

ReputationRep:
    Hi need help on working out shift my hours on email it said total hours are 6.00 when it is more e.g

Week 1: 5:00am-9:30am 6:00am-10:00am
    Week 2 10:00am-14:00pm 10:00am-12:00pm

Same here I got 5-11 and 1.30-9 week 1 then 10-2 and 10-12 and it says 6 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bennett98)
    Same here I got 5-11 and 1.30-9 week 1 then 10-2 and 10-12 and it says 6 hours
    Did you contact them regarding this? I dont want to put my bank details for the wrong hours !

ReputationRep:
    Did you contact them regarding this? I dont want to put my bank details for the wrong hours !
    No my induction this week so il ask them then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    I had an induction about 2 years ago and the role was a sales assistant, well we were in a group and one of the managers showed us around the store and we had to watch a video about 20 mins long. I know you have a different role but it might be similar. Now documents, take your pasport and driving licence and national insurance number, those are the usual things employers need.
    Did you go to training session ? If so then what did it consist of ?

ReputationRep:

I believe you are contracted to have AT LEAST 6 hours a week. It's so you can be certain you'll get at least some work and your employer can't give you no hours at all.

I'm doing the same thing - going to an induction to be part of the Sales Support Team.

Can anybody remember how long this position is for?
    Is it literally just 2 weeks? (I received an email that told me what my shifts are for two weeks)

Or is it more like a Christmas Temp position and we'll be there for a few months?

ReputationRep:
    Did you go to training session ? If so then what did it consist of ?
    No they just put me on the sales floor and told me where the differnt types of clothing go.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Im a bit confused as to whether I have the job. I was told on the phone interview that I got the job and was sent an email.confirming the induction date and time. She also told me to reply to another email which will state that I have the job but i never got that email? I called up today and was told that they would get back to me but never did. So do I just go to the induction?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help please had a email with my induction date and 2 attachments p46 and personal details that I need to print off but when I click on them they just blank pages ??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.