The Student Room Group

question for the guys; Girls can answer too?

He's interested, tbh if he didn't find you sexually attractive he would make excuses to not meet up. This is based on most guys, but your guy might be different so don't take my words as the truth haha
Original post by popprincess

Could he just be being polite?

I doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been talking to this guy over text message

I have been instigating the conversation and he has been responding well to all my messages so far. I asked him why he was still single since he is v good looking and he explained why and asked if i was still single
Basically, I have been pretty straightforward and he must know that I am interested in him

I asked him if he wanted to meet for lunch when he is next in London and he seemed very enthusiastic to meet me. He also said that I should visit him where he is atm one time.

so guys, if you were in his position, would you respond like this to a girl you were not at least a bit interested in?

I had a girl once who was obsessed with me. Being polite was ignoring her for 2 years until she went away. Not being polite would have been '**** off you horrible skank'.

He deffo wants the v, go get him tiger
You're coming on too strong. Just relax and let him do the chasing nothing more off-putting than an eager girl tbh.

- girl's point of view. :smile:
Original post by Mother Teresa
You're coming on too strong. Just relax and let him do the chasing nothing more off-putting than an eager girl tbh.

WHAT? obviously men do the chasing most of the time, but there's nothing wrong with a girl doing it for once haha :P

Plenty of girls do the chasing (or at least a large part of the work), and it's an awesome display of confidence, knowing what she wants, etc. Nothing more attractive than an eager girl. I and a few of my friends have had awesome relationships that way.

- guy's point of view. :smile:
Original post by TheAnusFiles
I had a girl once who was obsessed with me. Being polite was ignoring her for 2 years until she went away. Not being polite would have been '**** off you horrible skank'.

He deffo wants the v, go get him tiger

So true :') Avoid avoid and avoid was being polite hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ihavemooedtoday
Plenty of girls do the chasing (or at least a large part of the work), and it's an awesome display of confidence, knowing what she wants, etc. Nothing more attractive than an eager girl. I and a few of my friends have had awesome relationships that way.

- guy's point of view. :smile:

Plenty? Damn I must be ugly because I've never been chased :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LonelyPlanet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well... in Soviet Canada... :biggrin:
Reply 9

I have been instigating the conversation and he has been responding well to all my messages so far. I asked him why he was still single since he is v good looking and he explained why and asked if i was still single
Basically, I have been pretty straightforward and he must know that I am interested in him

I asked him if he wanted to meet for lunch when he is next in London and he seemed very enthusiastic to meet me. He also said that I should visit him where he is atm one time.

so guys, if you were in his position, would you respond like this to a girl you were not at least a bit interested in?

Depends...would you consider yourself attractive? Do you think he thinks your attractive? Has he ever complimented you in any way? Does he flirt with you, and do you flirt back effortlessly? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then he's interested.

He'll take you as a ****buddy
Reply 11
If you haven't met him face to face anytime, just go visit him with another friend or supporter of yours for safety. I don't think he will be wrong:yep:

Do not listen to this. The vast majority of girls are far too concerned about not being rejected, hence the "nothing more off-putting than an eager girl." Guys love an eager girl.

completely wrong. there is nothing more sexy and endearing than an eager girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it might not be physical, maybe you're unattractive in different ways.
Original post by cole-slaw
it might not be physical, maybe you're unattractive in different ways.

I don't think many girls are as deep as you on that
I don't think many girls are as deep as you on that

Underestimating how "deep" girls are is very unattractive.

Mystery solved.
Original post by cole-slaw
Underestimating how "deep" girls are is very unattractive.

Mystery solved.

Dang! But I can't keep my thoughts to myself, I'm just too forthwith with expressing opinions
Have either of you considered actually speaking on the telephone apparatus..?
Regardless of whether you two are into each other or not, it's best that you go with a friend or bring someone you trust along with you since he could be a phony for all we know. But based on personal experiences, guys would not make the extra effort to see someone they're not interested in - I mean unless, they're best friends or something.
But generally, guys don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending