Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is there hope? Where do I go from here? Watch

ReputationRep:
    After asking about my looks on the internet so many times, the majority of people say that I'm unattractive. I totally agree with them and feel really bad about myself. What bugs me the most is my giant crooked nose. I have a deviated septum which makes my voice nasally. I also have a supraorbital ridge (caveman ridge). I have a Frankenstein forehead basically. My jawline and chin are issues too. They are very recessed. The only feature I don't really mind are my eyes. But basically everything else about my face looks pretty off and unappealing. I feel as though I could look normal after getting my facial flaws fixed via surgery however I don't want to go through all of the pain and money making my face look better. I'm in a tough situation. I don't know if surgeries are for me. At this point, I realized that all along, I've been complaining about my looks for a reason. I am ugly, and no, it's not my perception about myself that needs to be changed. The harsh reality is that I'm ugly and need to either accept my fate or try to ****ing do something about it. My goal is to look normal. I don't think I'll ever be attractive however. It's just not meant to be. The end goal is to feel good about myself. See the link and I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTzlK3QMIdY

ReputationRep:
    Look, you seem a smart guy, and it don't think looks matter to as many people as you think. I guess I'm in a similar situation to you, or at least I was, but I just started think that 'who cares how everyone else sees me? My friends like me for me, not my looks, and those who tease me for my face won't even be a part of my life for longer than a few more years'. Just try and appreciate the good parts of you, such as your eyes and your smile (which is great btw) and move forward. It worked for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adopt my philosophy of **** it.
    Just do what you want when you want (with in legality).
    At first it might seem a bit stupid but I'll explain.
    Be who you are. If you learn to be yourself and not be restricted by what other people think of you will find true confidence. Life is so short and there is no need to like fixate on what other people think. If someone thinks you're a **** so what? What they think is a thought. Is just mental. It not physical.
    If you want to go to the movies alone "**** it". Just do it.
    If you want to go for a walk in the park "**** it". Just do it.
    Hell if you want to play pokemon "**** it". Just do it.
    Those who don't like you fair enough. Think as being yourself as like a test. If they don't like you fair enough move alone you have filtered them from those who you wouldn't get along with anyway those that you would. When you learn to not care what others think, and do what you want to do and what is best for you. You will become confidence.
    If you want I can send you a video. That I think will help.

ReputationRep:
    honestly, you dont look that bad, if you lost some weight, your face would look better, with a better jawline etc
    i have a crooked nose and deviated septum, jaw is kind of wonky, im still confident with people

ReputationRep:
    was expecting much worse. start lifting. aesthetics will increase

ReputationRep:
    Hit the gym, you'll gain for confidence. That's what I did back in the day!

ReputationRep:
    Money is the solution to all your problems.

edit: Not sure if troll thread after watching your video. There's nothing wrong with how you look.

ReputationRep:
    You are not ugly, you just need to go the gym and lose a bit of weight and become trim then do a video and see the difference. You seem like your are a lovely intelligent guy who has let what others think really affect you, I say F what others think, I am me you either like it or lump it. Also surrounding yourself around postive people works wonders.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.