Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Short Online Psychology Study - Win £50 / $80 /€60 Amazon Voucher!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

This is an online study as part of my MSc Psychology thesis, within the department of Psychology & Neuroscience at the University of St Andrews.

This is a legitimate request to anyone interested in helping me out with 20-30 mins of your time. In repayment there are five $80 /€60 / £50 Amazon vouchers to be won. I'm looking for about 100 participants so the odds of winning are pretty good

It is a study on human perception, involving a variety of visual and listening tasks. Detailed instructions can be found on the link.

Being a psychology study, please do not post anything here that may alter the behaviour/responses of future participants!!

https://standrewspsychology.eu.qualt...5 a15ptfTGXAHVH

Thank you in advance for any participants, it will be a great help!

ReputationRep:
    I tryed to complete, but there was no sound for 18th listening task ... may it be a technical error?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldResearch)
    Hi!

I have completed your research for you. If you have 3-5 minutes to spare and can return the favour, it would be much appreciated! I am researching perceptions of group learning for my PGCert.

https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/S...RVsmmgWbFbEfsx

Thank you in advance!

All the best with your study
    Thank you, I have also completed your study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    I tried to complete, but there was no sound for 18th listening task ... may it be a technical error?

Thank you for alerting me to this. One other participant also had problems with the 18th listening task, and yet it has been working fine for 70 other people. I will look into it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by top104)
    Hi all,

This is an online study as part of my MSc Psychology thesis, within the department of Psychology & Neuroscience at the University of St Andrews.

This is a legitimate request to anyone interested in helping me out with 20-30 mins of your time. In repayment there are five $80 /€60 / £50 Amazon vouchers to be won. I'm looking for about 100 participants so the odds of winning are pretty good

It is a study on human perception, involving a variety of visual and listening tasks. Detailed instructions can be found on the link.

Being a psychology study, please do not post anything here that may alter the behaviour/responses of future participants!!

https://standrewspsychology.eu.qualt...5 a15ptfTGXAHVH

Thank you in advance for any participants, it will be a great help!
    Thanks for this really interesting survey, I think there was a typo in the first part of the questionnaire - it read 'you' when it was supposed to be 'your', and at the end of the survey it said 'listenig' instead of 'listening' - but this was one of the most interesting surveys I've done, particularly after I read all the explanations, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysmile)
    Thanks for this really interesting survey, I think there was a typo in the first part of the questionnaire - it read 'you' when it was supposed to be 'your', and at the end of the survey it said 'listenig' instead of 'listening' - but this was one of the most interesting surveys I've done, particularly after I read all the explanations, thanks!

Thank you for the kind words.

My apologies for the typos - writing in the Qualtrics interface is horrible, it's slow to 'keep up' with keyboard strokes and often misses the occasional letter. I thought I'd caught them all but it seems you're too observant

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to all those who have completed the survey.

I still need lots more participants!! At this rate the odds of winning the prize draw are rather good for those people who have completed it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.