Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This puppy my family bought a year and a half ago turned out to have a heart condition. Vets said he'd only live until 5, and would be suffering throughout his life. Before buying the puppy, all check-ups, etc were done and we were assured that there'd be nothing wrong with nemo (his name). So when my parents found out he had this condition, naturally they had to give him back and eventually found another healthy puppy.

I'm just wondering. What will have happened to nemo? Or maybe a better question would be, what tends to happen to terminally ill puppies? Do they simply get put down if no one is willing to look after them? Is there some sort of charity that takes them in?

I'm really ignorant on this subject, so please enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    Brick + Dog = problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    'Brick' as in the movie? Loved that film, but I don't think showing a dog a film made to entertain humans would solve any problems.

ReputationRep:
    Geordie, of course you're an *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alrounder79)
    'Brick' as in the movie? Loved that film, but I don't think showing a dog a film made to entertain humans would solve any problems.
    Injection it is then.

(Original post by blu95)
    Geordie, of course you're an *******.
    And you are such a loser you can't take a joke.

Nice stereotyping aswell. Forgot the RSPCA was based solely in the NE you fool. No other animal harm in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Injection it is then.
    Injection for a vaccination? That's good to know, but doesn't really answer my question.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.