Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am going on holiday in a few weeks and was thinking of buying a few t-shirts, shorts and probably a pair of jeans.

I am on a budget of £50 and was wondering if there is any websites or shops that would help me.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will Mckenzie)
    Hi, I am going on holiday in a few weeks and was thinking of buying a few t-shirts, shorts and probably a pair of jeans.

I am on a budget of £50 and was wondering if there is any websites or shops that would help me.

thanks
    Honestly. £50 isn't going to get you much. I guess you could try your luck at Primark, Matalan and H&M. You might be able to get what you want there.

ReputationRep:
    In Matalan you can get some t shirts in that money.

ReputationRep:
    You're not going to get much with £50 even in places like Primark and Matalan. Most shirts are probably £8 or so and jeans are at the least £10.

ReputationRep:
    50 quid will easily get you what you want in primark or matalan

not h and m though

ReputationRep:

thanks
    Primark is probably your best bet - you could also try some charity shops, there are often some lovely little gems there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lipslikemorphine)
    You're not going to get much with £50 even in places like Primark and Matalan. Most shirts are probably £8 or so and jeans are at the least £10.
    I think you can get plain shirts for like £3 IIRC . Terrible , terrible quality though and generally they look horrid.

If you have a good body anything will look decent on you , GL

ReputationRep:
    Forever21 is decent for cheap stuff

ReputationRep:
    I think Primark is the cheapest option.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I know exactly your problem i'm going on holiday in a few weeks and i need some cheapish clothes. I think your best bet is probabaly primark, but if your looking for anything with a label i would go for:
    M and M direct
    or get the label.com
    Also look in sales of all shops you may be suprised
    hope this helped you x

ReputationRep:

thanks
    Asos, H&M, Topman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    Asos, H&M, Topman
    £50

not £150

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    £50

not £150
    A few sober nights on the cards..

ReputationRep:
    Glad you started this thread - need some cheap holiday clothes too.
    Anyone know of some great sales on at the mo either online or on the high street?

ReputationRep:
    Well, the sales have started!!!
    River Island have a pretty decent sale on at the moment, but I'd hurry before the good stuff goes
    Also, try matalan, primark, h&m, new look.
    Also, try supermarkets like George, f&f (tesco) and sainsburys
    A few shorts and t-shirts should be fine and then just mix and match them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly your problem i'm going on holiday in a few weeks and i need some cheapish clothes. I think your best bet is probabaly primark, but if your looking for anything with a label i would go for:
    M and M direct
    or get the label.com

ReputationRep:
    Try complaceten.com everything cost £10.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.