Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The cameramen are perverts! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am finding it hilarious how many hot girls the cameramen seem to be picking out - one of their roles must be to find them in the crowd. Today for example, they managed to show two good looking girls in a row, whilst the football was going on. A lot of them look like genuine models - do you think they planted some in the crowd? See this one for example, how did they find her!?:

Definitely planted there by Sepp Blatter. Surprisingly, we saw more in the dull Argentina game than we did in the USA game (no comment on US women).

A few more examples of awful, awful pictures:

This thread is really for others to join in with posting work of the cameramen in Brazil. The more pictures we find, the better my argument is. Please help me out.

ReputationRep:
    Best conspiracy ever.

ReputationRep:
    I thought of this exactly today. The answer to this: It is the means of promotion for FIFA events. You see pretty girls and you automatically assume the environment is amazing and that you'd like to continue watching the events and maybe even travel to FIFA events.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CemCakantemur)
    I thought of this exactly today. The answer to this: It is the means of promotion for FIFA events. You see pretty girls and you automatically assume the environment is amazing and that you'd like to continue watching the events and maybe even travel to FIFA events.
    It makes no sense though - otherwise why would ITV employ Adrian Chiles? We will all watch the World Cup anyway, so ITV know they can pull random people out of the west country and pay them with food and shelter. If FIFA felt like that, they wouldn't have selected Qatar as a World Cup host. :holmes:

(Original post by wartortle)
    I heard something on the radio that they are very selective on who they choose to show. To create a certain atmosphere to create a feeling that you missed out not going to the event.
    They either show a small kid, a group of men going mental, or a girl with loads of makeup, pushing her boobs together. It's excellent. But it's weird, I would be paying thousands to watch the football, not to stand near a hot girl :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    It makes no sense though - otherwise why would ITV employ Adrian Chiles? We will all watch the World Cup anyway, so ITV know they can pull random people out of the west country and pay them with food and shelter. If FIFA felt like that, they wouldn't have selected Qatar as a World Cup host. :holmes:
    Do you honestly feel that cameramen will continue to perv on females because they're perverts? Fifa would have dealt with this personally if they weren't happy with the cameramans actions.

It's more entertaining. And for Qatar, I understand the hijabis and all, even worse when Nigeria is playing, the cameraman has to look for hours to find a decent hot yam. However World Cups reel in massive amounts of tourists, so there will always be foreign visitors to stare upon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CemCakantemur)
    Do you honestly feel that cameramen will continue to perv on females because they're perverts? Fifa would have dealt with this personally if they weren't happy with the cameramans actions.
    Perhaps - it's what I'd do for games like Argentina Switzerland and Iran Nigeria. Just kidding, but it doesn't seem genuine in that some of them seem planted there. As well as focussing on girl looking girls who look like they're genuinely there, too.

ReputationRep:
    Missed the Belgian cutie

Also this Chilean girl is hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Missed the Belgian cutie

Also this Chilean girl is hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Jhendelyn Nunez :O see my sig!

I think Colombia have been the best team of the tournament so far (France close behind) and the Colombian women have also been the best.

They will never match Paraguay though...

What is it with these South American women?

ReputationRep:
    Let them do their job ffs

ReputationRep:
    Not putting down English women because I love them to pieces....

But lets face it we're the obesity capital of Europe (apart form Hungary, aptly).

So is it any wonder when they show foreign women they look like supermodels in comparison? (Or men for that matter, sorry Rooney).

So, yes I bet some of those women are paid to be there. But I can tell you, having visited Sweden, that there are women who look like supermodels walking round the supermarkets there as if they were regular people!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 3, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.