Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is paying for cuddles a form of prostitution? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've found out there is a site for people to pay for cuddling... Are those people really desperate? You can get cuddles for free... Why would you need to pay for cuddles?

The woman said she is doing therapy and it costs like 60$ for 45 minutes for cuddling and she has like movie cuddling and holiday cuddling too!

So if someone said that they are having sex for therapy is that not the same?

http://cuddleunyc.com/

ReputationRep:
    Imo it's the same thing. You're selling your own personal intimacy for a price, which someone of the opposite gender can buy, because they can't get/don't want a partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    Imo it's the same thing. You're selling your own personal intimacy for a price, which someone of the opposite gender can buy, because they can't get/don't want a partner.
    I know, selling your body for money is yicky. I would feel so disgusted and dirty if I ever paid for cuddles...

ReputationRep:
    You show me someone who is hooked on heroin as a result of selling their bodies for cuddles and I will concede that it is anything similar to prostitution.

It's prostitution the same way that sitting in one of those postman pat cars in supermarkets/outside those **** arcades at the seaside is "driving." Don't be so ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    man people are so weird.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Are you for real? C'mon now :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    I've found out there is a site for people to pay for cuddling... Are those people really desperate? You can get cuddles for free... Why would you need to pay for cuddles?

The woman said she is doing therapy and it costs like 60$ for 45 minutes for cuddling and she has like movie cuddling and holiday cuddling too!

So if someone said that they are having sex for therapy is that not the same?

http://cuddleunyc.com/
    prostitution is defined as having sexual activities with someone that you paid for.
    Cuddling does not involve this is not prostitution IMO. Just like massage services.

ReputationRep:
    Only in 'merica.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.