ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Medicine

I'm interested in... All kinds of different things. Physics, philosophy, EDM, and just getting ahead in the world.

I'm thinking about... If it would be possible for an American like me to study in the UK!

ReputationRep:
    Hey drewster
    That sounds really interesting of what youre studying / or wanting to study :-)

I dont know how international study works im sure you can study in the uk but youll have to find out how it works :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eah0691)
    Hey drewster
    That sounds really interesting of what youre studying / or wanting to study :-)

I dont know how international study works im sure you can study in the uk but youll have to find out how it works :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alright. Well it's already seeming like the same subsidized student loans that work in America could work in Britain!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck :-) where in the uk would you go :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck :-) where in the uk would you go :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really sure. I have a kinda middle-of-the-pack UKCAT score (2770, Band 1 SJ). What do you think is good?

ReputationRep:
    There are some really nice cities in the uk depends how you are with bustlings and rushes as these cities can get busy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There are some really nice cities in the uk depends how you are with bustlings and rushes as these cities can get busy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, I'm actually currently living and working in Singapore so I'm used to that. So, what are the pros and cons to the various different areas?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I live in a little town so I dont know the cons as such but the main pro is that there are some nice sight seeings I love goin out of the little town into the city to do touristy stuff lol so the likes of london eg: see buckingham palace, tower of london etc.
    York: goin round historical things that make york lol.
    Id choose somewhere that you'll be happy in living :-) if you are tempreture sensitive id recommend the south west of the uk which is cornwall and round that area :-) lovely and warm in the summer where as the rest of the uk is warm but has chances of rainin and the winters in the rest of the uk consist of rain and wind and if you think of goin scotland (north of uk) chances of snow lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.