Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best and Worst Day of the Week Watch

Announcements
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Love Friday, end of the week, more relaxed, weekend ahead.

Hate Tuesdays, never anything decent on, and always find it the most stressful day of work.

What tend to be your favourite and least favourite days of the week, and why?

I agree with you on both of them, I don;t like Tuesdays because the weekend always seems so far away. :sad:

ReputationRep:
      Dislike Wednesday, mostly because its in the middle of everything, no Monday rush or Friday atmosphere which leads i to be dull.

Like Fridays, get to spend actual time with the girl friend after a week of work. its more of a favorite 24 hours from 3 Friday to 3 pm saturday,leaving work till getting up on saturday...

ReputationRep:
      Saturday is obviously the best day. Monday is obviously the worst day.

ReputationRep:
      Best: Monday! After not seeing my nephew all weekend I see him again on Monday morning. :ahee:
      Or Wednesday! Because 24. :gah:

Worst: Saturday. My sister and her husband don't work weekends so they don't need me to take care of my nephew. I have the kid for over 45 hours during the week so I don't know what to do with myself when he's not here.

ReputationRep:
      I don't like Mondays.

ReputationRep:
      Sunday. Because its the day to chhiiiillllll
      • Study Helper
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Saturday is the best. Monday is the worst.

ReputationRep:
      Friday is the best, especially because the evening is so chilled
      And I really don't like Sundays...because I'm rushing to finish all of my work for the next week, so never feel relaxed then :P
      • PS Helper
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      Wednesday is the furthest from the weekend you'll ever be

Also, after Monday and Tuesday are done even the days themselves say WTF.

(Original post by Maid Marian)
        I agree with you on both of them, I don;t like Tuesdays because the weekend always seems so far away. :sad:
        Its even further away when its a Monday, so that makes Mongay my worst day. It sucks having to go to work hungover. I like Saturdays the best because I can get extremely drunk. Fridays are good too, but its still technically a work day which sucks a bit.

ReputationRep:
        Saturday is the best, can't choose between Sunday or Monday for worst

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.