Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The EU now faces a lot of challenges apart from that Ukraine, you know. I care a bit if Ukraine is democracy or autocracy or what. I know it for sure they are doing badly economically. That's the biggest worry for me actually. The economy has been neglected for years since the USSR collapse and now it's hell just.
    On top of that those dorks are at war now ruining the last things they've preserved and our own dorks in Brussels are trying to join that shabby Ukraine to the EU! They want more burden on EU taxpayers! We'll have to reanimate and reconstruct everything in that \Ukraine! Nice perspective, isn't it?
    Btw on some Inet sites I've already come across some posts by the Ukrainians where they voice their hopes that we'll build some new houses for'em!! Is it up to your liking? I think those Ukrainians, they are pushing the envelope just!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurtt)
    The EU now faces a lot of challenges apart from that Ukraine, you know. I care a bit if Ukraine is democracy or autocracy or what. I know it for sure they are doing badly economically. That's the biggest worry for me actually. The economy has been neglected for years since the USSR collapse and now it's hell just.
    On top of that those dorks are at war now ruining the last things they've preserved and our own dorks in Brussels are trying to join that shabby Ukraine to the EU! They want more burden on EU taxpayers! We'll have to reanimate and reconstruct everything in that \Ukraine! Nice perspective, isn't it?
    Btw on some Inet sites I've already come across some posts by the Ukrainians where they voice their hopes that we'll build some new houses for'em!! Is it up to your liking? I think those Ukrainians, they are pushing the envelope just!
    Personally i'd support future Ukranian membership of the EU but only once they meet all the required criteria (will take at least a decade) and further criteria i'd like adding such as a GDP per capita requirement of $20k.

ReputationRep:
    EU's involvement in this Ukraine mess should turn even the most progressive **** into becoming anti-EU.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.