Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna say hi. Anyone else on my course? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm starting surface pattern at Swansea, can't wait sooooo excited, which surface pattern are you doing? I'm on the contemporary applied arts

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing textiles for fashion however I like the contemporary course too so who knows which one I will chose. Where are you planning on staying? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaKate)
    Hey I'm doing textiles for fashion however I like the contemporary course too so who knows which one I will chose. Where are you planning on staying? Xx
    Im staying at home as I only live 20 minutes away

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna say hi. Anyone else on my course? Xx
    Hi! Im starting this september!
    All the way from leeds so abit nervous about being away from home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily.h2772)
    Hi! Im starting this september!
    All the way from leeds so abit nervous about being away from home.
    Hi there, don't be nervous think of all the new friends you'll make, which surface pattern are you doing? Also see you in September !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomcars95)
    Hi there, don't be nervous think of all the new friends you'll make, which surface pattern are you doing? Also see you in September !!!
    Yeah true, more excited than anything! and im on surface pattern for interiors

ReputationRep:
    Yeah true, more excited than anything! and im on surface pattern for interiors
    That's cool we now know people from different areas. Where are you staying? Xx

ReputationRep:
    That's cool we now know people from different areas. Where are you staying? Xx
    No idea yet, accommodation hasnt even got back to me yet, have you sorted yours? X

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah I have. The uni wouldn't let me book accomodation with mount pleasant or townhill until i got my grades through. I didn't want to wait around and risk not getting a room so i applied to the new FreshStudentLiving accomodation. Its a twelve minute walk from the uni however it is a bit more expensive. I rang up and apparently there are quite a few people living there who are on our course xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah I have. The uni wouldn't let me book accomodation with mount pleasant or townhill until i got my grades through. I didn't want to wait around and risk not getting a room so i applied to the new FreshStudentLiving accomodation. Its a twelve minute walk from the uni however it is a bit more expensive. I rang up and apparently there are quite a few people living there who are on our course xx
    Thats something I might look into actually thanks! Uni recently emailed me saying theyve got my grade now but ucas haven't updated it yet so still having to wait for accommodation to get through. . The joys

ReputationRep:
    Thats something I might look into actually thanks! Uni recently emailed me saying theyve got my grade now but ucas haven't updated it yet so still having to wait for accommodation to get through. . The joys
    What course have you completed? as I finished my btec foundation in art in June and I know my grades but waiting for the uni to receive them and update on track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomcars95)
    What course have you completed? as I finished my btec foundation in art in June and I know my grades but waiting for the uni to receive them and update on track
    Yeah im the exact same, it was a btec foundation diploma in art and design

ReputationRep:
    Me too xx

ReputationRep:
    Me too xx
    I know I've passed and met the condition, but still nervous waiting for edexcel btec to send them to ucas and then ucas send them to Swansea.
    Once ucas has confirmed and track says unconditional I can then relax and cool down

ReputationRep:
    Emailed the surface pattern lady today and they are going to send out welcome packs early august xx

ReputationRep:
    Emailed the surface pattern lady today and they are going to send out welcome packs early august xx
    Has your ucas track been updated yet? I'm still waiting for mine

ReputationRep:
    Yeah xx my results got sent out early xx have you got a letter from ucas confining your place? if not you just have to wait until the examining board contacts ucas, and then the uni xx i think they have to let them know by the 7th of august xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.