The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frainteso
That makes sense. I've been waiting three weeks. I guess if they rejected me then I would've been told by now so there is a chance of good news. Did they email you about it hun? x

I've been waiting 4 weeks but no news
Original post by AliceB98

Ouch that sucks, waiting is the annoying bit.
That makes sense. I've been waiting three weeks. I guess if they rejected me then I would've been told by now so there is a chance of good news. Did they email you about it hun? x

Exactly! If they wanted to reject you they would have done it by now :smile: if its for child as well I know from last year (I applied child) that they didn't interview until after 15th january so they have everyones applications in, so don't worry this may be the case! :smile: Yeah I got an email about it then got a pack in the post :-) xx
Original post by blondy2012
Exactly! If they wanted to reject you they would have done it by now :smile: if its for child as well I know from last year (I applied child) that they didn't interview until after 15th january so they have everyones applications in, so don't worry this may be the case! :smile: Yeah I got an email about it then got a pack in the post :-) xx

Thanks for the reassurance :smile:

Good luck with your interviews :biggrin:
Thanks for the reassurance :smile:

Good luck with your interviews :biggrin:

No problem keep positive you'll be fine ! :smile:

Thank you and good luck in yours ! :smile:
I sent my application off 21st October and have 3 interviews, Southampton, Leeds and Nottingham and Cardiff have emailed saying to keep a week free, just waiting on Manchester! Got my first interview next Thursday though! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CLclarkey
Has anyone heard back from Edge hill Uni, those who went to the interview on 11th November?? X

I'm still waiting to hear from edge hill, my interview was also on the 11th of Nov. Also has anybody been offered interviews for kings college London or York for Child nursing as these are the two i'm still waiting to hear from x
I got it last Friday! When did you apply? I'm waiting for York children's!! When's your interview?

Ahh :frown: I applied beginning of October, got my York interview last Friday I think, and it's on 15th December! Suppose all the Uni's are looking for different things, Best of Luck x
Original post by Chelsea1996
I'm still waiting to hear from edge hill, my interview was also on the 11th of Nov. Also has anybody been offered interviews for kings college London or York for Child nursing as these are the two i'm still waiting to hear from x

That makes me feel more relaxed, I was beginning to worry everyone else had heard! I don't think it went very well so I'm not expecting good news but would just be nice to know:smile: I have an interview for York on the 15th December x
That makes me feel more relaxed, I was beginning to worry everyone else had heard! I don't think it went very well so I'm not expecting good news but would just be nice to know:smile: I have an interview for York on the 15th December x

I dont think mine when too well either, When did you find out about your York interview? and when did you send your Ucas off?. I sent mine off on the 23rd of Oct and i'm still waiting to hear from york, becoming a bit worried that maybe I wont get an interview
Just got an offer to study at Surrey for child nursing, very happy! :redface: I hope everyone's applications are going well!
Reply 491
20th October x

Good luck with your interview! :smile:
Original post by Fairytale.Girl
Applied for MH nursing Spet 2015.

Unsuccessful from Cardiff :rolleyes:

Interview for LJMU on Nov 14th and
Interview for Edge Hill on Nov 25th!:colondollar:

No word from Queens/Uni of Ulster yet. :s-smilie:

Hey relax for edge hill, it's lovely x
London South bank has called me to come and do tests? But no interview? I've already completed the mendas so this will be numeracy and literacy tests.. But wont that be a lot of travelling if I'm successful for the next stage? I'm from Northern Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blondy2012
Have you heard back from them yet? Or did you even apply? I've lost track :tongue:
No my application hasn't been sent off yet.:smile:
Original post by nadzworldz
No my application hasn't been sent off yet.:smile:

Oh haha ! Well best of luck when you do send it off :smile:
Has anyone heard back from Edge hill Uni, those who went to the interview on 11th November?? X

My friend got in for child nursing 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did she have her interview,? I had mine yesterday and wondering how long I have to wait ? XX
Original post by Lcurtis
When did she have her interview,? I had mine yesterday and wondering how long I have to wait ? XX

On the 11th x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh ok, so roughly gonna be next week probably then , .? Ahhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending