The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lorn.
I've applied for Children's Nursing at:
- Sheffield Hallam (Unsuccessful)
- Huddersfield
- Leeds (Interview next month)
- York
- Northumbria (Interview next month)

Good luck with your interviews! I've applied for children's nursing at Huddersfield too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ollynicky
Good luck with your interviews! I've applied for children's nursing at Huddersfield too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you i'm so nervous I've never had an interview before oop, I haven't heard back from huddersfield yet but I loved it when I went for a visit.
Bless us! Thank you! And I've had Bradford and teesside up to know, have Huddersfield next month and still waiting to hear from my other 2! Have you heard from any more, or waiting on any more?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sure you will hear from them, as well as getting an offer! :smile: No :frown: i'm waiting on De Montford and Ljmu still, fingers crossed :tongue:
Original post by Beni24
When did you have your interview at Anglia Ruskin? :smile: I had my interview on the 17th december but still haven't heard back :frown:

Tuesday last week, was yours at Cambridge?
Original post by janec1
Im sure you will hear from them, as well as getting an offer! :smile: No :frown: i'm waiting on De Montford and Ljmu still, fingers crossed :tongue:

Aww thank you!! I hope so it's my second time applying, rejections get you down too much! :frown: oh I'm sure you'll hear any time now that the deadline is coming up!!...good luck! :smile:
Original post by lorn.
Thank you i'm so nervous I've never had an interview before oop, I haven't heard back from huddersfield yet but I loved it when I went for a visit.

Aww really its nothing to be nervous about trust me! This is my second time applying so I'm a little more prepared luckily! It looks so lovely and it took them 2 month to offer me an interview so don't worry too much!
Aww really its nothing to be nervous about trust me! This is my second time applying so I'm a little more prepared luckily! It looks so lovely and it took them 2 month to offer me an interview so don't worry too much!

Aw thank you, good luck with your application. Have you had interviews for it in the past then?
Original post by lorn.
Aw thank you, good luck with your application. Have you had interviews for it in the past then?

Thank you! And yep I applied for last Septembers intake and had 3 interviews but got rejected unfortunately, but it was actually a good thing looking back as I feel so much more prepared now! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! And yep I applied for last Septembers intake and had 3 interviews but got rejected unfortunately, but it was actually a good thing looking back as I feel so much more prepared now! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you might be in a better position this year knowing what to expect. Where did you get interviews last year and What sort of things were you asked last time?
Lorn.
Thats what I'm hoping haha! Erm teesside, Nottingham and Northumbria! Just the basics really, why nursing, experience, what skills and give scenarios to say what I'd do, how is cope etc. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beni24
Has anyone had an interview at Kingston uni or have one coming up? :smile:

Yeah, I have got MMIs at Kingston on the Friday 16th. Really nervous. When is yours?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Original post by janec1

I heard from DMU the next day, when was your interview? :smile:
Original post by emmilly11
Tuesday last week, was yours at Cambridge?

Yeah Mine was at Cambridge :smile: was yours at Cambridge? Well Done btw :biggrin:
Original post by Beni24
Yeah Mine was at Cambridge :smile: was yours at Cambridge? Well Done btw :biggrin:

It was. :smile:
I don't know why I have mine already. I told them they were one of the only ones I was waiting on so perhaps that's it? :biggrin:
It was. :smile:
I don't know why I have mine already. I told them they were one of the only ones I was waiting on so perhaps that's it? :biggrin:

Oh yeah probably :smile: maybe I should ring them and ask if they know when I will hear back from them? :smile:
Original post by Beni24
Oh yeah probably :smile: maybe I should ring them and ask if they know when I will hear back from them? :smile:

That sounds like a good idea! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else heard back from Anglia Ruskin for Adult Nursing? :smile:
That sounds like a good idea! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was yours for Adult Nursing? :smile:
Original post by lucyva7
Hi! Congratulations on your offer! :h: How was your interview at York, and how long did you wait between applying and getting an interview? I'm still waiting to hear back for Adult nursing and applied by the end of November :unsure:

I applied on the 31st October and received an interview about the second week of November :smile:
Just Firmly accepted University of Leeds and have Leeds Beckett as my insurance! Has anybody else ? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending