The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1440
Original post by Chloe098
Ive applied for children's nursing at University of Nottingham, Queens University, Northumbria, Edinburgh Napier and John moores. I've only heard back from John moores and Nottingham and was wondering if anyone else had heard?

Chloe :smile:

I've also applied for children's nursing in Endinburgh Napier and Queens, I haven't heard anything from either yet!
has anyone heard from DMU for childrens nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vxckyy_
How many child nursing places do DMU have roughly?

hi :smile: i am not sure exactly, i know adult nursing is around 80. it depends on how many places they have this year for all four branches. i applied to Nottingham as well and they have 260 places so recon a bit less than that but can't see it being much less :smile: hope this gives a rough idea
I emailed DMU about my application because u hadn't heard anything and I applied in October and they've emailed back saying they have a lot of applicants this year and it's taking them a long time to review them all and not to worry you will hear soon:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just received a conditional offer from Kingston uni!! :biggrin: anyone else?
Hi I am just wondering if has anyone received offers for Adult Nursing from Nottingham or Stafford universities? :smile:
Has anyone heard from Cumbria or Edinburgh Napier??? ....I'm dying to give them an email haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have an interview for uclan on the 18th feb??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone Hurd from Canterbury that's applied for children nursing? Also has anyone got a pre selection test for greenwhich Thursday or been to one?
Original post by RosieMarie
Hi I am just wondering if has anyone received offers for Adult Nursing from Nottingham or Stafford universities? :smile:

I have an interview at nottingham for adult nursing in April? Have you got an offer?:smile:
Original post by libbyllj
Has anyone Hurd from Canterbury that's applied for children nursing? Also has anyone got a pre selection test for greenwhich Thursday or been to one?

I've got an interview from Canterbury soon for child nursing. Hopefully you will hear soon as they are responding to applications now. When did you submit your application?
Original post by HannahCog
I have an interview at nottingham for adult nursing in April? Have you got an offer?:smile:

Ah cool, good luck for your interview! :smile: Yeah Nottingham gave me a conditional 2 weeks ago.... Which other unis have you applied to?
Original post by Navpreet75
Hi thats good I've got two nxt week one for dmu and one for bcu but worrief about the maths test for bcu :/

I wouldn't worry too much. If it's anything like the one I had at lsbu it's pretty much just GCSE stuff. Where else have you applied? :smile:
Original post by chloe12218
I wouldn't worry too much. If it's anything like the one I had at lsbu it's pretty much just GCSE stuff. Where else have you applied? :smile:

Yh I have been doing some topics from the bcu example questions :smile:
Keele, coventry and Manchester but I really want to go to dmu because they offer the dual course :smile:
Original post by Shannon_1997
I've applied for Mental Health nursing at Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool JM, Hull and DMU, I have an offer from Sheffield an interview Friday at Liverpool andj one next month at Hull I've not heard anything from DMU has anyone applied or heard from DMU? Or any of the others I have applied to either, would be nice to know someone before I go haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is your interview for LJMU tomorrow? I've got mine at 1pm! So nervous
Original post by ollynicky
Has anyone heard from Cumbria or Edinburgh Napier??? ....I'm dying to give them an email haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edinburgh Naiper got back to me. I have to reapply to them in May once I get my results from my nursing studies course.
Original post by Navpreet75
Yh I have been doing some topics from the bcu example questions :smile:
Keele, coventry and Manchester but I really want to go to dmu because they offer the dual course :smile:

Ah I see! Which dual course is it you've applied for at dmu? :smile:
Original post by AoifeBass93
Edinburgh Naiper got back to me. I have to reapply to them in May once I get my results from my nursing studies course.

When did they get back to you! Oh that's a long wait, but good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ollynicky
When did they get back to you! Oh that's a long wait, but good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :smile:. If that doesn't work out I'm going to apply to rgu. They got back to me on tuesday. Hope Ya hear soon. Think it's going in alphabetical order.
Original post by AoifeBass93
Thanks! :smile:. If that doesn't work out I'm going to apply to rgu. They got back to me on tuesday. Hope Ya hear soon. Think it's going in alphabetical order.

Yup that's a good plan! I'm sure you'll do good! Oh hopefully I won't be long, but if they do it alphabetically I'll have to wait awhile!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending