Which country has the hardest education system?!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
shirsendu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
India has the hardest education system in the whole world. The checking process in India is extremely strict. I challenge everyone here to just pass in any of the exams in India. And due to this hard education system, India has produced many great scholars, scientist, philosopher, etc. I'm proud to be an Indian. If anyone here doesn't, believe me, he or she can download and try to solve Indian test papers. -JAI HIND
[QUOTE=Mistee M;48423841]
BTAnonymous
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shirsendu)
India has the hardest education system in the whole world. The checking process in India is extremely strict. I challenge everyone here to just pass in any of the exams in India. And due to this hard education system, India has produced many great scholars, scientist, philosopher, etc. I'm proud to be an Indian. If anyone here doesn't, believe me, he or she can download and try to solve Indian test papers. -JAI HIND
Well when 1 billion people live in your country then of course you produce many great academics compared to a tiny island of a population of under 70 million. Yet, the UK has some of the most prestigious universities in the world where many have studied (including Indians like Ramanujan).
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
South Korea their year 6 work is basically gcse maths
Arran90
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It was England.

There was a case of a student in the early 1990s who committed suicide at the age of 19 because he failed English multiple times despite having A grades in other GCSE subjects - including separate sciences, mathematics, German, Latin, geography, electronics, and computing - some of which he took in Y9 and Y10. The English GCSE was a combined language and literature that was all coursework with no exam. The student could not get his head around literature like Dickens and Shakespeare so he could not achieve a GCSE in English. The result of this was that he was unable to access further education despite wanting to take science subjects. He claimed that he had no problems with the old English language O Level exam and could have achieved an A grade in it.

There is a rumour that the combined language and literature English GCSE that was all coursework with no exam was abolished around 1995ish because of this.
danukbogala
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sri Lanka has the hardest Advance Level Examinations..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads