Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What higher access course would be better for me to take to get into a adult nursing degree - common science or physicology and sociology

please help thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carz88)
    What higher access course would be better for me to take to get into a adult nursing degree - common science or physicology and sociology

please help thanks
    Do you mean Physiology or Psychology?

Where are you planning on taking the access course? the best one to take would be access to nursing, but I'm assuming the college you want to go to doesn't offer it if you are choosing between those two. It depends on the course content really, if you wouldn't mind linking me to the two courses, ill have a look

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.