Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm due to start a Masters the September and looking for a place to live within walking distance from the Uni. Anyone else looking to find housemates?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have a house with two other housemates on Brookbank road (all female art students) just of Lewisham way its a 5 bed with a garden, communal living area.
    its only 92£ a week if with 5 roommates or about 112£ excluding gas and electric which are topped up at the corner shop round the corner
    the thing is we do need someone who can get a british guarantor who owns property by the end of july otherwise we lose our deposit and the house !
    so please contact me if you are interested.
    move in would be the 8th september and its only 15 min walk from goldsmiths

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am also looking for a place to live from september, I'm 23 and about to start at Goldsmiths, your place sounds lovely and I could get a guarantor. Let me know x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fl4)
    Hi,
    I have a house with two other housemates on Brookbank road (all female art students) just of Lewisham way its a 5 bed with a garden, communal living area.
    its only 92£ a week if with 5 roommates or about 112£ excluding gas and electric which are topped up at the corner shop round the corner
    the thing is we do need someone who can get a british guarantor who owns property by the end of july otherwise we lose our deposit and the house !
    so please contact me if you are interested.
    move in would be the 8th september and its only 15 min walk from goldsmiths
    Hi there, I'm Kate, 22 and about to start my MA Journalism at Goldsmiths this Sept. Is this room still available? (: I have a UK guarantor!

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.