Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Luis Suarez Racism (mini) Rant Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've wanted to say this for ages, but never got round to it. Basically, I'm still annoyed that Suarez was banned for 8 games for the Evra incident. There is literally no concrete evidence, the only reason he was banned is because of what Evra said, and there's no evidence apart from that. Also, John Terry was caught on camera being racist and he only got a 4 game ban, instead of 8. Xenophobic much?

ReputationRep:
    Suarez deserves everything he gets, Horrible specimen.

Go write a letter to the FA. Sure they'll listen to you.

Nobody cares what you think.

ReputationRep:
      Because Luis Suarez is the most reliable witness ever.

He's a violent, racist, cheat. End of.

ReputationRep:
      "I lost my balance and fell into him with my teeth"

Suarez is definitely a man who can be relied upon to tell the truth.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Forget the Suarez racism incident - it'll be interesting to see if Barcelona appeal the Suarez four-month ban on the grounds he wasn't their player. If it does get overturned, it'll be the most ridiculous and blatantly corrupt decision a footballing body has ever given. They shouldn't even be signing players ffs.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mackay)
      Forget the Suarez racism incident - it'll be interesting to see if Barcelona appeal the Suarez four-month ban on the grounds he wasn't their player. If it does get overturned, it'll be the most ridiculous and blatantly corrupt decision a footballing body has ever given. They shouldn't even be signing players ffs.
      Why shouldn't they be signing players?

ReputationRep:
      How could anyone be in support of that cannibal?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Nissie1)
      How could anyone be in support of that cannibal?
      He has nice teeth

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by baconbutty)
      Why shouldn't they be signing players?
      Someone (UEFA or FIFA) placed them under a transfer embargo for a year for some reason

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pussy Galore)
      He has nice teeth
      Lol yeah what a way to advertise them "Let me fall into the player in front of me with my mouth wide open and my teeth on his shoulder so everyone can see how straight and white they are"... Colgate should use him to advertise their next toothpaste :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
      Suarez jokes are quite funny, ngl :yes: but some people just make me want to cry because of their stupidity.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by andrew2209)
      Someone (UEFA or FIFA) placed them under a transfer embargo for a year for some reason
      They're allowed to sign players while they appeal it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Clip)
      Because Luis Suarez is the most reliable witness ever.

He's a violent, racist, cheat. End of.
      Because Terry isn't a racist cheat (although a cheater of a different kind) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hijr)
      Because Terry isn't a racist cheat (although a cheater of a different kind) :rolleyes:
      Terry is racist though :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Genocidal)
      Nobody cares what you think.
      So why comment?

(Original post by TheAstrocist)
        So why comment?
        Why make a thread?

ReputationRep:
        Most useless thread on TSR ever.

ReputationRep:
        Terry is racist though :unimpressed:
        I know he is, I was being sarcastic :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
        I've wanted to say this for ages, but never got round to it. Basically, I'm still annoyed that Suarez was banned for 8 games for the Evra incident. There is literally no concrete evidence, the only reason he was banned is because of what Evra said, and there's no evidence apart from that. Also, John Terry was caught on camera being racist and he only got a 4 game ban, instead of 8. Xenophobic much?
        Suarez is probably the most hated footballer in the game so there's always going to be bias towards him

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
      Updated: July 3, 2014
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.