Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, Im lookin for advice right now. Basically I applied to pizza hut about a week ago, but haven't heard anything back. Ive looked up on the internet that pizza hut will typically email unsuccessful candidates, but I haven't received such an email. So do you think I am still being considered for the job? Or should I give up already? Also my HR status (whatever that is) says 'unfavorable assessment' - if anyone could tell me what that means also, that'd be really helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unfavourable assessment is pretty obvious; they read your application and they didn't want you, as they assessed you as unfavourable. You didn't get the job.

ReputationRep:
    So why wouldn't they have emailed me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With Pizza Hut, if you passed the online test then they keep your application (for about 1 month before it expires I think- you should of got a confirmation email telling you this?) if they are needing staff with the month you applied then they may call you up. If you failed the test you'd get a rejection email. I'm unsure since you said your status says unfavorable assessment.

But judging on experience, so far it is good news.

p.s. apply every time your application expires

ReputationRep:
    I applied at Pizza Hut, and I was contacted a month later for an interview (as soon as i walked out of my interview I got an email saying my application had expired) However the HR status on my application was always 'Application Received'. They never contacted me back after my interview.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

How old do you have to be to work at Pizza hut? Im 15, do you think my local branch would employ me on weekends?

All answers accepted thanks.

Ps I have a bank account, but no NI number.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.