The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

graduation timings

What timings are on the 'schedule' I will receive (according to the website info). I ask because I am trying to organise my grandparents to have a photo with me in my gowns pre-graduation. The ceremony is not until 7.15pm and there is a ceremony prior to this at 2.15pm. I am hiring my gown and wondered if there will be enough gowns or whether I need to wait for the gowns from the earlier ceremony to become available. I wanted to do the photo with my grandparents as near to midday as possible. Does anyone know how early gowns can be collected?

jaw38
Hi Jaw38,

congratulations on your graduation. All the details are on the website http://www.kent.ac.uk/congregations/prepare/index.html. You should have a schedule on your gown hire confirmation.

David
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you for replying. I have already looked on the website - there is no specific information there. Also on the gown confirmation it states:

'Hired gowns will be delivered direct to your graduation ceremony location which will be notified to you by your institution in due course.'

Nothing about times at all.

jaw38
Dear Jaw38,

You should get the details about your congregation from the congregations office. If you are worried and want to contact them, please use the details bellow.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 01227 824347
Kind regards,

Aaron
Recruitment officer

Original post by jaw38
Thank you for replying. I have already looked on the website - there is no specific information there. Also on the gown confirmation it states:

'Hired gowns will be delivered direct to your graduation ceremony location which will be notified to you by your institution in due course.'

Nothing about times at all.

jaw38

Quick Reply

Latest