Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I'm hoping to take part in the BA Journalism course at Lincoln this year and I was just wondering, who, if anyone was also doing it who happened to be on this sight, I thought it would be nice to get to know you all before hand, just so the first day goes a little smoother. This might just cater to my own shyness... But you never know, it'd be nice to hear from anyone and everyone hoping to do Journalism at Lincoln this year, or perhaps even anyone going to Lincoln to study anything, I hope I can get to know a few of you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm actually going to be studying Journalism and PR at lincoln in september! We will most likely be sharing modules or something (probably) we have a facebook page you should join! It only has about 8 members so far but its nice getting to know everyone

ReputationRep:
    *waves* Ill be a second year Journalism student...but hi anyway I hope you enjoy the course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HELLOO!! I'm starting journalism in September too! Can't wait to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, you all seem really nice! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I had no idea that anyone actually replied on this thread. I mean, if you'd like to, add me on Facebook, I think my name's pretty obvious to be honest (Sam Webster) I'd love to talk!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to be studying journalism! Can't wait to meet all of you, too (:
    Feel free to add me on Facebook - Aoife Sarah Daly xo

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to add me too fellow journo's - Lewis Woollard... Twitter - Lewiswovoxo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.