Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Anyone intending to/have an unconditional to study LLB starting in September?

ReputationRep:
    Trying to get in! I have an unconditional for a Computing course but I'm trying to switch into LLB because I've always wanted to study it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zman028)
    Trying to get in! I have an unconditional for a Computing course but I'm trying to switch into LLB because I've always wanted to study it!
    I hope you mange to change it over! I've not found anyone else doing the llb yet. They have also started a new course called LLB Law with Risk that may be easier to switch to as it may not be full yet giving it's only starting this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legalCheryl)
    I hope you mange to change it over! I've not found anyone else doing the llb yet. They have also started a new course called LLB Law with Risk that may be easier to switch to as it may not be full yet giving it's only starting this year
    Yeah I've been worrying about the course already being full but thanks for the LLB law with risk recommendation! Do you think I have a good chance of switching over at this time?? I've been trying to do the same haha I'll let you know if I have any luck finding other students

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've been worrying about the course already being full but thanks for the LLB law with risk recommendation! Do you think I have a good chance of switching over at this time?? I've been trying to do the same haha I'll let you know if I have any luck finding other students
    The fact you already have an unconditional for another course at the uni will give you priority over late applicants etc. Yeah if you ask just now they will have you in mind for when people start getting back to them with exam results so you may not actually find out if you switch until after sqa have sent results in August because then they will know how many people have successfully met their conditions. Good luck but! There is a couple of pages on Facebook such as Freshies Glasgow 2014 and Glasgow Caledonian Freshers 2014 where I've been looking to find people doing the same course

ReputationRep:
    The fact you already have an unconditional for another course at the uni will give you priority over late applicants etc. Yeah if you ask just now they will have you in mind for when people start getting back to them with exam results so you may not actually find out if you switch until after sqa have sent results in August because then they will know how many people have successfully met their conditions. Good luck but! There is a couple of pages on Facebook such as Freshies Glasgow 2014 and Glasgow Caledonian Freshers 2014 where I've been looking to find people doing the same course
    Ahhh okay I see. Thanks for the information it's really helpful because I'm from the US so this all new to me Did you accept your offer to study?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh okay I see. Thanks for the information it's really helpful because I'm from the US so this all new to me Did you accept your offer to study?
    Yes I've accepted it just waiting on registration instructions. Oh you must be very excited! Are you definitely coming to Scotland to study? GCU has been given many awards for international students- it's ine of the best.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've accepted it just waiting on registration instructions. Oh you must be very excited! Are you definitely coming to Scotland to study? GCU has been given many awards for international students- it's ine of the best.
    Oh alright congratulations on that! Hopefully I'll see you in that course! I'll definitely be coming to Scotland to study! GCU is definitely a very good uni for international students; they made the application process really simple(UCAS is really weird for US students ) and I've got a lot of family in Glasgow so I can't wait to be back!

ReputationRep:
    Oh alright congratulations on that! Hopefully I'll see you in that course! I'll definitely be coming to Scotland to study! GCU is definitely a very good uni for international students; they made the application process really simple(UCAS is really weird for US students ) and I've got a lot of family in Glasgow so I can't wait to be back!
    Thank you! Ahh that's great I really hope you get to change then. Let me know how you get on once you've found out if it's possible and I look forward to (hopefully) sharing lectures

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.