Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For my 1st choice i choose liberty point, 2nd choice callice court, 3rd choice singer halls, but for my 4th and 5th choice i can't decide which is better quadrant halls or priory halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    For my 1st choice i choose liberty point, 2nd choice callice court, 3rd choice singer halls, but for my 4th and 5th choice i can't decide which is better quadrant halls or priory halls
    Both are crap, as someone who lived in Quadrant its not nice and about the same as Priory from going in there. Basically do you want to live in a bigger or smaller halls, Quadrant is around 100, priory is much larger.

I would recommend you choose Singer, Sherbourne, Apollo, tbh any of the other one over these two

ReputationRep:
    Been a couple of years since I went there, but unless they've changed drastically, Priory. I had an ex who lived in Priory- it wasn't very nice. But Quadrant was apparently worse.

I doubt it will matter, tbh, though. It's highly unlikely you won't get at least your first or second choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L4L4)
    Both are crap, as someone who lived in Quadrant its not nice and about the same as Priory from going in there. Basically do you want to live in a bigger or smaller halls, Quadrant is around 100, priory is much larger.

I would recommend you choose Singer, Sherbourne, Apollo, tbh any of the other one over these two
    If they are both crap then what should i choose for my 4 and 5 choice because for my top 3 choice I'm choosing liberty point, callice court and singer halls and the only 3 that are left are quadrant halls,priory halls and houses and i have to choose at least 4 choices

ReputationRep:
    If they are both crap then what should i choose for my 4 and 5 choice because for my top 3 choice I'm choosing liberty point, callice court and singer halls and the only 3 that are left are quadrant halls,priory halls and houses and i have to choose at least 4 choices
    Choose which ever you think is the least bad from what others have said. There are more halls I can only assume they have been filled already.

ReputationRep:
    How good are the uni owned house, on the website it says its self carted and its quite small
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Priory, I loved it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Priory, I loved it there
    Is that ironic? Hard to say after what i've read about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minobi)
    In the end it is the people who make the time in halls good or bad so even though I think Priory is a horrid halls I completely understand how someone would enjoy their time there

ReputationRep:
    If quadrant and priory halls are both crap how good are the uni owned houses
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minobi)
    No, I really did. In the end, I don't think it matters which hall you pick. You're going to have a great time anyway.

ReputationRep:
    How good are the uni owned house, on the website it says its self carted and its quite small

I was in a uni owned house this year, the one I was in was actually really nice. However it's a mixed bag, my friend's house wasn't as good (but still fairly decent), and some of them are quite far away from the centre (mine was a half hour walk). If you end up in one, make sure you join some societies.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.