Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Woman dubbed the 'Angel of Woolwich' for confronting Lee Rigby's killers is detained Watch

ReputationRep:
    Woman dubbed the 'Angel of Woolwich' for confronting Lee Rigby's killers is detained under Mental Health Act after 'race rant' at Tesco pharmacist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pharmacy.html

ReputationRep:
    I dont care

Goodbye

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing is that she's not even English.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if there is a link between her rant and the Lee Rigby murder. Quite possibly.

ReputationRep:
    Omg biggest news story ever... in other news Israel has killed a 3 year old girl in self defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never understood the hype over the "Angels of Woolwich". They didn't do anything worthwhile, significant or productive.

As for my view on this story: leave the poor woman alone. She's not well and needs treatment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hertz)
    Omg biggest news story ever... in other news Israel has killed a 3 year old girl in self defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    3 Israeli teenagers were killed by Palestinians..

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's fair to have this in the papers tbh. Detained under the mental health act implies that there's much more going on than her just being racist.

ReputationRep:
    Hold on, isn't there the whole data protection act and privacy policies so people who get sectioned under the MHA don't have it broadcast over the news?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised she's been detained under the Mental Health act. After all, no-one wants to believe that the "Angel of Woolwich" is a racist :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)
    Not surprised she's been detained under the Mental Health act. After all, no-one wants to believe that the "Angel of Woolwich" is a racist :rolleyes:

haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karilosa)
    Theres absolutely no proof for this. Show me. As a result 9 were killed in searches and 34 in missile strikes as well as the boy kidnapped by israeli settlers and burned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This should not be news. Completely irrelevent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, there's two words that should never be in the same sentence. "Angel" and "Woolwich".

ReputationRep:
    White people should be allowed to say what the **** they want. We can't even resist genocide without it being a hate crime.Change the laws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hertz)

Posted from TSR Mobile

......... and the world doesn't even bat an eyelid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 911JewishJob)
    White people should be allowed to say what the **** they want. We can't even resist genocide without it being a hate crime.Change the laws.
    Troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Last Day Lepers)
    Troll
    How dare you dismiss a person with the username "911JewishJob." That's so intolerant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karilosa)
    What about they thousands killed every time Israel decides to collectively punish the Palestinians? I am sad for the poor old teenagers but I have no sympathy for Israel. You reap what you sow.

ReputationRep:
    It's no suprise that a civilian seeing a man murdered by having his head brutally severed with a machete infront of her eyes in the name of Islam might have a few mental issues especially in regard to Islam.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.