The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abzey_97
Have you guys mastered the korean accent though?

Luckily for me i'm good with accents which is why I kept getting told by my spanish teacher that she wouldnt be able to tell if I was spanish or not if she didnt know me...plus I kept on getting hundred percent in ma speaking tests.:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine is average. I need to work on it loads though.

planning to subscribe to talktomeinkorean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga
Haha tell me about it. I did it about 2 weeks ago and my hair was in a bad state. I feel like it helped, there is less breakage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im gonna try it inshaAllah. Im tryna grow out my hair. I saw a girl with hip length hair last time and i was like dayyum thats my goal :tongue:
You guys are making me feel bad. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
Im gonna try it inshaAllah. Im tryna grow out my hair. I saw a girl with hip length hair last time and i was like dayyum thats my goal :tongue:

Me too, but I can't seem to stop cutting it for some reason. Definitely, I'm trying to properly grow it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Mine is average. I need to work on it loads though.

planning to subscribe to talktomeinkorean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would definitely help. You could try reading korean books and listening to korean radio too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by precious maro
Nigerian movies are an active joke Omdzz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, why are you trying to beg friends on TSR?

You can't claim savage life no more.
A girl that I used to watch on youtube (and actually met) is going to be on xfactor this year 👌😄
A girl that I used to watch on youtube (and actually met) is going to be on xfactor this year

So?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
So?

What? I can post whatever i want.
Original post by QueenSI
oh my goddd!!! i cant believe you skipped:biggrin::colone: watch the short like 10 min yYouTubespecial edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OFXDcO7VCc
Absolutely amazing and sooo cuteeeee:colone:

Omds so cute!!! I love the matching pyjamas...will have to force my husband inshaaA :lol:
Original post by Biryani007
Omds so cute!!! I love the matching pyjamas...will have to force my husband inshaaA :lol:

hahahha too cute, me too inshallah:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
A girl that I used to watch on youtube (and actually met) is going to be on xfactor this year 👌😄

I just came home and my sister had it on...Cheryl Cole is friggin too much!! I want her hair...I might dye mine a similar ombre but darker and more chocolatey :colone:
It won't matter if it doesn't look right because I'll have my hijab...but I'll be the joke of the month at home :lol:
Original post by QueenSI
hahahha too cute, me too inshallah:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

Ahah I never knew I'd love matching pyjamas this much! My husband would probably look at me like :colonhash:
Btw why's that weird girl after him? And why is it called Naughty Kiss? Is something dodgy going to happen? :lol:
What? I can post whatever i want.

No, there are certain things you're not allowed to post. Please adhere to the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up for the forum.
Lmao, why are you trying to beg friends on TSR?

You can't claim savage life no more.

On bd I still got screenmunch so chill...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahah I never knew I'd love matching pyjamas this much! My husband would probably look at me like :colonhash:
Btw why's that weird girl after him? And why is it called Naughty Kiss? Is something dodgy going to happen? :lol:

Weird girl? The one he meets at uni or the snobby one at his school. Hahaha I don't know why it's called their maybe she fantasises about him lol nothing dodgy happens. Hehe
I just came home and my sister had it on...Cheryl Cole is friggin too much!! I want her hair...I might dye mine a similar ombre but darker and more chocolatey :colone:
It won't matter if it doesn't look right because I'll have my hijab...but I'll be the joke of the month at home :lol:

She is so hot but i cant take her seriously because of that giant ugly rose she got tattooed on her bum a while ago lmao :facepalm:

No, there are certain things you're not allowed to post. Please adhere to the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up for the forum.

Why did you make that charity thread. Isn't it pointless to tell others about the fact that you've given charity because you'll lose the reward sadaqah brings? Lol
Original post by precious maro
yeah im finna get married...I need them wali connects

Holla at Al-Farhan he seems like a religious dude masaAllah.
Original post by Canttellyou
Argan oil really is liquid gold if it's pure, I also know someone who gets it from morocco for me :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

I swearrr I will pay you double if you could send me some pretty plzz. I need puree argon oil, not the manufactured **** sold here.

Original post by Canttellyou
My all time favourite hair mask is yoghurt, honey, and apple cider vinegar, it makes your hair sooo soft and shiny, and it's tangle free! I can never run my fingers through my hair, it's a miracle!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg! That sounds amaziiiing. Gonna try that too iA!
Why did you make that charity thread. Isn't it pointless to tell others about the fact that you've given charity because you'll lose the reward sadaqah brings? Lol

OH SHNYAP! Why you go in on dat sadaqah doe?

Abdul, we await your response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending